Is masturbation without orgasm worthwhile?

• yes it's awesome even if you don't orgasm
  • yes it's great even if you don't orgasm
  • yes it's good even if you don't orgasm
    Vote C
  • yes but only to the extent that it relieves sexual tension
    Vote D
  • it's okay
    Vote E
  • no it is a waste of time without orgasm
    Vote F
  • other
    Vote G

1319

What Guys Said 19

• It's okay.
    But personally I don't see a point in masturbation if the orgasm was without any effect and pleasure. The scheiß however is, that you never know if the climax will be with that ecstasy until you reached orgasm.

• It makes you feel good and without the expectation you're going to come - I set a 20 minute timer - you learn to disconnect sexual pleasure from ejaculation. Eventually, with enough practice you separate orgasm and ejaculation so you can have as many orgasms as you want. With this 'practice' on yourself under your belt, you can last forever with your lover... or as long as necessary.

• I voted yes, because even if you’re not able to cum, you can learn more from your body by touching yourself.

• waste of time, I do it for the release. Masturbating without it sure feels nice but I need to go again after a while and I have other shit to do!

• If you're trying to train yourself to last long and dont mind edging, then yes

• The whole point is the orgasm.

• Guys call that edging, you can do that if you feel going for hours. But in the end you always want to orgasm.

• I don’t stop until it happens

• Well, when I masturbate, but never finish with cumming, I get fussy.

• You could use it to relax or just learn more about your body so you can guide your partner along.

Don’t see why not tbh, unless it’s just frustrating to you when you can’t orgasm.

• um nope

• Edging can be awesome.

• No it is a waste of time without orgasm, JMO

• No its a waste of energy

• I have masturbating 2 hours without orgasm

• Why masterbate of you dont?

• sometimes I like to masturbate a bit, and not orgasm, because I want to save my orgasm for later, and still be horny. I know if I cum right away, I won't be horny anymore.

• For females? No idea. For men it still has an effect but you should focus on finishing.

• Complete waste lol

What Girls Said 13

• The orgasm is literally the only reason to do it.

• No, I get upset when I can't cum and so so frustrated that I start crying lol, so that really doesn't worth it.
    Plus I'm not gonna grind a pillow and make my muscles sore for nothing 😂

• 4d

You grind a pillow when you masturbate? 😏 That's hot

• While edging can be awesome as @LeoZay said, I have a difficult time orgasming and, though I masturbate from time to time, I have little interest in masturbation and find myself doing it less and less. Though I do enjoy sex a lot even though I don't often orgasm from that either.

• Honestly, I only masturbate for the orgasm.

• That would be so frustrating so no

• What would the point be?

• It's not fulfilling without the orgasm.

• that’s why i do it lol.

• Nah man I get so annoyed when I can't orgasm (like sometimes the mood goes or you just can't get there in good time) like I have to keep going until I do and by then I'm not even having fun anymore smh

• When there isn't enough time or just not feeling like it, then it's great to just tease 😛

• Option d

• Not at all. I edge myself, but for no more than almost an hour at most. If I don’t orgasm, I’m left feeling unsatisfied.