Can boobs be too big?

My boobs sag, but they're also rather large. I wear Ds and DDs. I just always see girls with their perky breasts, television always emphasizing that perky is better and healthy. I have even though of size reduction because of it. I feel sad about it sometimes and bras are either too pricey or dull and boring for my size. Do you think there is such a hassle as too big in this way?

832

Most Helpful Guy

• Like women, all guys have their preferences but for guys, they aren't very often "deal breakers". And if we like you truly, we like you for you and the way you are. It becomes irrelevant. (if this is what you're wondering?) And no matter your size, there will be some guys that love it! As far as smaller being "better or healthy", I've never seen this so not sure where you're seeing this but I would ignore it. The only thing I can see is it would be less stress on your back if they were smaller, otherwise breast are breasts and they come in all different shapes and sizes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi Ms Kayla,
    Some girls have breast implants to prevent sagging but there are some really sexy push up bras out there at amazing prices.
    Try smartandsexy. com
    The bra this girl is wearing is only $12.
    Most of their bras are $12-15 and very sexy.
    Good luck:)