Can boobs be too big?

My boobs sag, but they're also rather large. I wear Ds and DDs. I just always see girls with their perky breasts, television always emphasizing that perky is better and healthy. I have even though of size reduction because of it. I feel sad about it sometimes and bras are either too pricey or dull and boring for my size. Do you think there is such a hassle as too big in this way?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Like women, all guys have their preferences but for guys, they aren't very often "deal breakers". And if we like you truly, we like you for you and the way you are. It becomes irrelevant. (if this is what you're wondering?) And no matter your size, there will be some guys that love it! As far as smaller being "better or healthy", I've never seen this so not sure where you're seeing this but I would ignore it. The only thing I can see is it would be less stress on your back if they were smaller, otherwise breast are breasts and they come in all different shapes and sizes.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi Ms Kayla,
    Some girls have breast implants to prevent sagging but there are some really sexy push up bras out there at amazing prices.
    Try smartandsexy. com
    The bra this girl is wearing is only $12.
    Most of their bras are $12-15 and very sexy.
    Good luck:)

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• From a guy's perspective, I think boobs can be seen as too big and the sexiness diminishes in the much larger ones. However a D-cup is far from too big, so you're fine in that aspect.

As for the bra problem, I'm just glad guys don't have to deal with it :P Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm honestly just happy to be with some giant tits, a little sag is Not a big deal. Like, if its ridiculous it is but I see a very small fraction of women who look worse because of their tits, peroid. If they have huge ones, it just has to be uniquely bad luck for them to be that poorly formed and sagging.

0|0
    0|0
  • Technically yes. But I guess not the way you think of: I knew a heavily equioed lady who hunched constantly to ' hide ' her stuff. This can lead to spinal problems one day. As things to play with, I like the vast variety. No preferences actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its all about proportions. You're probably fine. I can't say anything definite because I dont know what you look like.

But I have dated a girl with big boobs that hung low, she looked amazing.

0|0
    0|0
    • Almost every natural boobs is fine.

But implants can cause any boob to look too big

• Saggy or perky they are boobs some have larger and some have smaller more or less either way they are healthy and coming to the part of bras it just means you are unique and not just an average person. And as the saying goes the bigger the better!

0|0
    0|0
  • NO! Be happy with your perfect breasts! If they're unaltered, that's the best, in my opinion! (I don't think I'D complain if I saw them) [Sorry, I'm trying NOT to be a perv, here...]

0|0
    0|0
  • Boobs can be too big, some people get them reduced to stop back pain from their breasts being too large.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but then they have to be REALLY big. I think F and G can still be good size, H and forward mught be where it starts getting too big. Don't take my word for it though, I'm not a boob exoert :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Your boobs sound just fine! Natural beautiful ones can sag a little but it's way more hot than fake ones

0|0
    0|0
  • yes at some point boobs can be just too much. but D or DD is not in the too much range

0|0
    0|0
  • Please dont hate on me, but in my opinion, when you need BOTH hands to hold just ONE boob, then they are too big

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah.. F or G or something might be too big. But Ds are beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • d and dd are very nice, saggy or not. they play amazing...
    and look just as awesome. too big will be the FF and GG's

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it's possible to be too big, but no way to tell if that's the case for you or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • boobs can never be to big and i love women the bigger the better not everyone listens to society

0|0
    0|0
  • I have the same issue but with my penis. Maybe we can commiserate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its possible that boobs become too big and that turns me off.

0|0
    0|0
  • No never i say fucking big boobs all like the most and every husband of boyfriend likes it the most

0|0
    0|0
  • Boobs are amazing no matter the size

2|0
    0|0
  • Girls with the big boobs looks hot

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell no!!! I love big boobs. May I see them?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep, they can

0|0
    0|0
  • yes..

0|0
    0|0
  • If they are natural love the skin your in

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes absolutely they can.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Its good to be big dont worry

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they can

0|0
    0|0
  • no, boobs can not be too big

IN MY OPINION

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• How often do you wear a bra? My boobs are DD too and perky af.

1|1
    0|0
  • You think you have problems.
    Try being a 36J or like my sister @EmmaMary a 34KK.

2|1
    0|0
  • Yes. Too big boobs often get saggy.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd say no, I mean, I think unnatural breasts can be a bit... overexesive, but if its all natural then I'd be proud of them. My breasts are fairly large too, my mum certainly likes to comment anyway >.< I'd be proud of your breasts

1|0
    0|0
  • They are too big.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 36f but yes they can be too big. I try to stay very thin to keep them small but I look like a cartoon drawing because I'm so short and skinny with these giant bazooka.
    Don't get be started on bras, stores are reluctant to stock bras in my size yet my sister can walk in and buy 10 for the price of two of my bras.

3|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes