My girlfriend is a virgin, but?

So I've been dating this girl and she told me she's a virgin. A few days ago we had sex and I broke her hymen. The next day we have sex again and she bleeds again, I asked if she's on her period and she said no. We have sex once more a couple of days later and she bleeds again. Is there something wrong with her? Or is normal?

113

Most Helpful Girl

• You are not giving her a chance to heal. It is quite normal if you have frequent sex at the beginning, but if it goes on for more than a week or two, seek proper medical assurance everything is OK!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• This is 100% normal. Some girls may bleed several times before it stops. Make sure she is wet, take it slow and consider using some lube (besides condoms of course) Lube works and feels great. Have you gone for round two or three... if so does she still bleed?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE