My girlfriend is a virgin, but?

So I've been dating this girl and she told me she's a virgin. A few days ago we had sex and I broke her hymen. The next day we have sex again and she bleeds again, I asked if she's on her period and she said no. We have sex once more a couple of days later and she bleeds again. Is there something wrong with her? Or is normal?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You are not giving her a chance to heal. It is quite normal if you have frequent sex at the beginning, but if it goes on for more than a week or two, seek proper medical assurance everything is OK!

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• This is 100% normal. Some girls may bleed several times before it stops. Make sure she is wet, take it slow and consider using some lube (besides condoms of course) Lube works and feels great. Have you gone for round two or three... if so does she still bleed?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• I think a girl can bleed the first few times. If it doesn't get better, she should go see her gynecologist.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first few days, it can be normal. I don't know how long after the 3rd encounter was... maybe she's getting micro-tears... try more lube.

0|0
    0|0
  • I bled the first two times I had sex. Very similar to this however, you need to go a little easy and give her time to properly heal. If the bleeding persists seek medical help.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe she just hasn't had time to heal down there. Or maybe you need more lube.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is quite normal and natural for this to happen, as the skin does stretch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless is a female. Pretty normal for us.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's normal for the first few times

1|0
    0|0
  • It's normal, some girls bleed the first few times

0|0
    0|0
  • Normal

0|0
    0|0
  • She needs to heal
    It like a cut
    You keep reopening the wound

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe she should go to the doctor instead of asking this shitty app

0|0
    0|0
    • She will. But nothing wrong for getting some perspective in the mean time right? 😀

• Bleeding from the genitals is pretty serious tho

• I know that is why she's going to see a doctor. Thanks for the concern mate!

• she's tight

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes