Can masterbating almost everyday affect you in the long run? If so how?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. I did masturbate every day for a very long time now and it affected me in the long run:

- Much less stress
    - Less frustrations over not getting any sex
    - Better sleep
    - Better health
    - The feeling of being in love
    - The pressure inside is released
    - Everything is calm

It's a freaking medicine and drug!

Most Helpful Girl

• It can make you a lot less sensitive.

What Guys Said 20

• Yes! It can make you feel very good!

• For a women? It depends on what you use? Excessive lube is never a good idea... A vibrator or dildo are safe but not a huge one (will make you loose) guys don't like a lose vagina. You can never go wrong with fingers as long as you only use 2 again don't strech your hole. It is good to know how your body work so masturbating daily is not a bad thing. Now I'd you are asking for a guy. Porn is not good psychologically for men. And we can also make our penis bent/crooked if we masturbate too much with one hand or in a certain position. And again too much lube/lotion daily is not a good thing.

• Yeah it can. In men it can even cause erectile disfunction. Look into nofap but know that a lot of stories are overblown

• Yes it can. I’m now blind and currently use speak to text app for phone usage. If only I could go back in time and prevent myself from cranking off 10-16 times a day I wouldn’t have ruined my sight indefinitely...

• Dude, this is too funny xD :D

• You’re a terrible person. Who delights in laughing at a blind guy. Do you not see my picture... Chicks love blind dudes. Go pull your eyeballs out and watch how attractive you become to women. You can tell em how much you love it when they stick there tongue down your empty eyeball socket.

• It has been seen , for men at least, that it could be harder for them to orgasm/ejaculate in actual intercourse if they do frequently masturbate at lot. Especially if porn is also involved.

• Once a day is healthy. However it seems that when you want it so often you neglecting other interests or you ve got no hard work. However in times if stress you may need it more.

• You could becum addicted. And it may make it harder and your self less sensitive while trying to get off from sex

• Nope. Nothing wrong with self pleasure.

• Yes i think but not 100% sure

• Yeah, it's bad for you in the long run

• No it dosenot

• Yes, creates grey substance in your organism (depresive, sadness, loneliness, laziness). Also affects your Sexually life with your partner (impotence, not satisfied etc.)

• I kinda have an addiction, so do it at your own risk.

• Only positive but as women I wouldn't go to crazy because we'll should stay tight:D

• Blind guy driving a car?

• No...

• No, It Cannot...
    As Long As Masturbating Doesn’t Replace Sex, Or Interfere With Everyday Life, Masturbate As Often As You Like...

• Nope it just relieves stress.

• Yes it will lower your stress levels

• yeah it might de-sensitize your body to the touch of others. You could always end up hurting yourself. Have you seen some of the fingernails girls wear these days? It also might hurt your desire to find love because you spend so much time "loving" yourself

What Girls Said 0