Tmi graphic gross?

This is my discharge it's watery and creamy
My period is supposed to start today and I thought it looked weird it's odorless and no itch
Can't get to dr due to snow storm but can go in 4daysTmi graphic gross ??

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Vaginal mucus (VM) can be class clear or cloudy and sometimes even opaque. One thing that happens is that vigorous sex or masturbation can froth it and turn it white.

• Are u trying to say I have vigorous sex or I masturbate a lot

• Kind of reverse logic. I said those things can cause it. So can infection or dehydration.

• I don't have any infection symptoms and I literally stay drinking water or tea like a lot of tea like 8 cups of tea a day

Most Helpful Girl

• Honey it’s normal for discharge to change throughout your cycle