Is Liquid Stool Immediately After Anal Normal?

Me and this guy I’ve been hooking up with, have been experimenting with anal. And earlier tonight during sex he put his finger in my, you know. Well about 1 hour ago I had this sudden urge to go #2 , I sat on the toilet I immediately began to let out nothing but liquid, and towards the end what looked like water. ( I’m so sorry I don’t mean to be gross, but I just need answers.) I’ve never had anything like this happen to me before. And I’m honestly kinda shook. Please, serious responses only. Thank you.

89

Most Helpful Guy

• Part of the problem here, is that the anus and bowel are not designed for sex. What would not be a problem with the vagina, can be a problem with anal. that's because the bowel wall is thinner, and more prone to injury and tearing than the vagina. Also, being as there is poop in bowels, various things can bring it out sooner than normal, and in different consistency. Stimulation is one way of getting the bowel to move, and sticking penis in is stimulation. Repeated anal penetration can lead to sphincter muscles weakening, leading to urgent needs to defecate. Some diseases are more easily transmitted via anal sex, viruses that lead to rectal cancer, and HIV is much easier to contract with anal sex.

• Most men are not long enough, of if they are dont know the technique with a partner's help, to penetrate the colon. It's rectal sex, really, and the rectum is different from the colon.

The lower colon removes water from the stool, and stool can become quite hard and abrasive there, so the rectal walls are tougher in response. They're not paper thin.

The 'sphincter' weaking trope is a myth, and not supported by long term observations of couples (gay or not) that engage in anal. In fact, there is better pelvic floor tone in most people who engage in receiving anal, and better control and retention strength than those who do not - they use the area and practice with it, in fact they can become quite strong muscles.

Rough anal and ignoring pain can cause damage, true, so go slow, use lube and dont ignore the pain. Gentle wins the race.

Yes, rectal sex can transmit STDs more easily, this is true - wear a condom with untested partners, or go monogamous.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's possible he didn't wash his hands and some bacteria or even chemical on his fingers made you react and your guts flushed out in defense (like getting food poisoning). Or its unrelated to his finger.

Just be clean, wash all hands and anything else thats going into and has come out of anyone anywhere (not just butts!).

If this happens again you might have an issue, but I'd just stay closed back there til things get better, then maybe explore yourself in the shower, or with a toy first, figure out if its all ok, then give him the go ahead.

Other point - anal is for grownups. If anyone gets grossed out by accidents or anything getting slightly dirty (shower first though) and makes their partner feel bad for it, stop doing anal, you're not ready.