Is Liquid Stool Immediately After Anal Normal?

Me and this guy I’ve been hooking up with, have been experimenting with anal. And earlier tonight during sex he put his finger in my, you know. Well about 1 hour ago I had this sudden urge to go #2 , I sat on the toilet I immediately began to let out nothing but liquid, and towards the end what looked like water. ( I’m so sorry I don’t mean to be gross, but I just need answers.) I’ve never had anything like this happen to me before. And I’m honestly kinda shook. Please, serious responses only. Thank you.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Part of the problem here, is that the anus and bowel are not designed for sex. What would not be a problem with the vagina, can be a problem with anal. that's because the bowel wall is thinner, and more prone to injury and tearing than the vagina. Also, being as there is poop in bowels, various things can bring it out sooner than normal, and in different consistency. Stimulation is one way of getting the bowel to move, and sticking penis in is stimulation. Repeated anal penetration can lead to sphincter muscles weakening, leading to urgent needs to defecate. Some diseases are more easily transmitted via anal sex, viruses that lead to rectal cancer, and HIV is much easier to contract with anal sex.

3|1
    0|1
    • Most men are not long enough, of if they are dont know the technique with a partner's help, to penetrate the colon. It's rectal sex, really, and the rectum is different from the colon.

The lower colon removes water from the stool, and stool can become quite hard and abrasive there, so the rectal walls are tougher in response. They're not paper thin.

The 'sphincter' weaking trope is a myth, and not supported by long term observations of couples (gay or not) that engage in anal. In fact, there is better pelvic floor tone in most people who engage in receiving anal, and better control and retention strength than those who do not - they use the area and practice with it, in fact they can become quite strong muscles.

Rough anal and ignoring pain can cause damage, true, so go slow, use lube and dont ignore the pain. Gentle wins the race.

Yes, rectal sex can transmit STDs more easily, this is true - wear a condom with untested partners, or go monogamous.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's possible he didn't wash his hands and some bacteria or even chemical on his fingers made you react and your guts flushed out in defense (like getting food poisoning). Or its unrelated to his finger.

Just be clean, wash all hands and anything else thats going into and has come out of anyone anywhere (not just butts!).

If this happens again you might have an issue, but I'd just stay closed back there til things get better, then maybe explore yourself in the shower, or with a toy first, figure out if its all ok, then give him the go ahead.

Other point - anal is for grownups. If anyone gets grossed out by accidents or anything getting slightly dirty (shower first though) and makes their partner feel bad for it, stop doing anal, you're not ready.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Nurse here. I'd be very surprised if that's because of anal sex. You likely have some sort of bug in your system that you picked up while eating and your body is expelling it and it happened to be shortly after you and your boyfriend were playing. see a doctor if you want, but you're probably fine

2|1
    0|0
  • Well this definitely a place to talk about that sort thing, but be careful no disrespect to the other replies but best person to speak to if continues to happen is probably a Doctor or someone in that area, said not to scare you but to be totally realistic

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly it does happen I have had girls say after we had some hard. core anal that they could not get back to normal right away. I think it has something to do with the bacteria that is swapped in t he anal exchange and the results vary

0|0
    0|0
  • Next time I recommend that if your going to have anal intercourse either giving or receiving (some guys like it too) take a laxative earlier in the day to do a flush out.

0|0
    0|0
    • Laxatives are hard on the body, and you become dependent on them if you use them too often. Dont use them, they're unnecessary. The rectum is usually not full until you have to go. Just go, have a shower, a shallow minimal enema if you want (i just put wet lubed fingers in and then wash them off a few times before we're gonna play) but you dont need to clean yourself out from throat to butt for anal (unless you're doing extremel deep anal, but that's hyperadvanced).

• Good point. I've done that as well. Been pegged b4

• Are you sure he didn't just cum in you?

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm gonna puke lol go see a doctor

1|0
    0|0
  • May I ask, did he ejaculate in your anus?

0|0
    0|0
  • not normal

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Sigh... this is why I don't bother with anal. Hope it was worth it for you.

0|1
    0|1
    • try having an accidental pregnancy instead. this is so minor, take it easy.

• Show All
    • unnecessary for you perhaps. many people enjoy it, and gay men seem to like it as do women with MRKH syndrome. So your hard and fast rules tend to fall apart here. Sure it's not for you, but that's a rule for you, not for the world. unwanted pregnancies are common but not often a positive thing often for all involved.

• @lara26
      I never said my rule was for everyone.

• I think you should go to the doctor to make sure everything is alright..

0|0
    0|0
  • Go see a Dr my gosh smh

0|0
    0|1
  • Normal.

0|0
    0|0
    • not at all for anal fingering. if it continues, see a doctor, but it should clear up fast if you just some lower GI upset.

• I've only used toys and it never does anything like that to me. Maybe your stool was like that before you had anal?
    Did he cum inside of you? It could be semen mixed with microscopic fecal matter or mucus.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds gross, I hate anal.

1|1
    0|1
  • It happens a lot with guys who get carried away with the lube, thinking more is better. All you need is enough around the old o-ring to make penetration smooth. You don’t need half a bottle or tube of it up inside your rectum, because if you use that much it’s going to liquefy residual fecal matter as he goes in and out. Add to that the additional man jam he squirts up in there. All together you’re going to get a liquid #2.

0|0
    0|0
    • True. Newbie anal guides always say "more lube!" but at somepoint it's a lube enema. Can be kinda fun when Im super clean, but generally unnecessary. I actually like bit of friction - one squirt of lube and a whole bunch of his or my spit seems to work the best.

As for man jam lol, I like to hold it in as long as I can (without risking it leaking into the front! like on your backs after, girls!). Most of the time if he thrusts in as far as he can when he comes, then I put my large plug in (after him the small one doesn't do much anymore lol), if I can keep it in an hour or two (sometimes we fall asleep together after) it's just been reabsorbed by my body... I find that kinda sexy ;)

• I see it on here a lot. “Use lots and lots of lube. You can’t ever use too much lube.” I only tried once to correct someone before he became all Mr. Butt Sex Expert on me. After that, I figured hell leave it alone and they’ll see for themselves. I had one disaster with an ex who did me anally on a hotel bed. He used so much lube in me i could hear and feel it sloshing inside me. His penis became a toilet plunger, and with each plunge in brown liquid leaked out. The light was off, and I didn’t realize what was happening until I smelled my own poo. God it was a mess.

• lol. that description hahah

like i said that can be fun, but only if you are DEEPLY cleaned out, full deep enema then wait an hour or so for liquid to be reabsorbed by the colon, etc. usually dont want to bother with that much work to get off unless it's a special occasion or something.

toilet plunger lol, Im imagining some guy with an actual plunger on your butt, you in doggy head down, him saying "almost there, almost there!!"

Recommended myTakes