Is this tattoo good if not please suggest tattoo and place on my body?

545

Most Helpful Guy

• very nice tattoo however the boobs catch my attention more. look awesome :-P

What Guys Said 44

• You're 36 yo? Gosh you're beautiful and gosh you're sexy ! God my fetish for mature women is no helping tho !

And yeah I like the tattoo, it's a good place too !

• Love that tattoo and your bad ass if you get it there or the one in the pic is awesome

• Got to stay "always" quite in shape for such a tattoo !!

• This is what I would call a fashion tattoo, mutch like the trampstamp on the lover back, and the block letters across the cheast and the tribal tattoo. Seek a reputable well established tattoo studio and ask the artists there.

• My favourite.

• Tattoos fade and bleed, bodies Change, skin sags.. Anything big will magnify those signs of aging.. Keep It Simple..

• Hmm looks alright.

I can't help but think I've seen this somewhere before lol.

• No offense, and with all due respect, I really hate this growing trend of large, in-your-face tattoos all ever her chest or all up the side of her body. Small ones here or there are cute and sexy, but I really don't understand the need or desire to cover up your naturally beautiful body with scribbling. It's almost like even though she has no clothes on, she still isn't ever naked. I can't focus on or enjoy her boobs because there is some weird script, calligraphy bullshit, or some weird animal staring at me.

• I would say no, it's generic and boring. A tattoo should have a meaning and reason behind it. I have 3 and have a reason behind all 3

• It's as wonderful as it is. On the body is the coolest

• Wow is really sexy, i like it, keep it like that and I have another idea too may if you apply it, that will make you so hot.

• I like this types of tattoos, but that is... too intense. Maybe something less "in-your-face", and tattoo shouldn't take place on breast.

• It is good.
    I might come back to question again and again to recheck my opinionπŸ˜‚

• It's lovely! And where you placed it is fine! (Whoever tattooed on you was pretty lucky...)

• I think it is horrible. I like to see colorful tattoos on women location is not that important.

• That is a really nice tattoo but a better pair of boobs

• This is perfect make new one on ur hip also

• Is that wear the dicks go on your hoar body

• That's a nice pair of tattoos, yes.

• I like it. I think it's cool.

• More from Guys
    24

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• If you can wash it off, it's all good... for awhile
    just like guys

As for me if force into any tattoo, even temporary
    would never choose a location like this that distracts from my assets
    perhaps to hide a mole or birth mark or focus attention on a spot exposed that creates interest in assets still covered... thinking that's the intention of "tramp stamps" (rear above thongs) and even ankle spots or higher

• Honestly, my boyfriend would hate me if he was making love to me and that was in front of his face every time. In fact, he might well dump me.

• I love underboob tattoos but I’m not a fan of that design.

• I like it it's cute. you have the body for it

• Silikon