Why do some of you guys like hair down there?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It beats the hell out of me. I for one prefer on fur. A clean shave for me.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Why not... honestly I think hair down there looks kinda beautiful lol on men it's really hot πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ shows sexual maturity I'd say

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 35

• It's a primal thing. I personally don't mind it, but I would prefer no pubic hair. Pubic hair is a sign of sexual maturity. It's like a sign saying "hey I'm old enough to have babies" so it can be a turn on for some men. Most men are indifferent

0|0
    0|0
  • I just like a more natural look. And shaved, to me, and of course not to all, makes the pussy look too much like a child's pussy. I like a woman's pussy. Of course, each to their own.

1|0
    0|1
  • If you mean on my girlfriend, because I don't like feeling like I am a child molester. Seeing a shaved pussy immediately makes me think of our 4 year old daughter. Not good.

If you mean on me, because my girlfriend likes it. I one time shaved down there, thinking my girlfriend would think it was really hot. She hated it. She said it made her feel like she was having sex with a ten year old.

On me, it does not matter to me, but I don't mind not having to take all the time to shave. (Oh, and for what it is worth, I recently saw some research that suggests - it does not yet prove - some real downsides to shaving. Micro-cuts, dry skin, chaffing, worst of all, without hair down there, pheromones don't get released which at the margins makes you less arousing to your partner.)

So, thanks, I'll stay natural and am really glad my girlfriend does the same.

1|1
    0|1
    • Lol the fuck? Dude. Weird.

• Show All
    • Yawn. Your point is stupid. That's why I asked what the fuck you were talking about-- for the point of emphasis, not because I didn't understand what you wrote.

You're a dumbass.

• @Anon-ymous1 Well, at least you've kept your perspective. Hate to see what you would do if you had something that matters to get upset about.

That said, it's like being called ugly by a frog.

• Because to me it makes me feel like I have a real woman instead of like having sex with a teenager lol I like the feel of a woman with hair down there it’s such a turn on to me to see hair a nice trimmed bush so great to see that on a woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well... I don't know. Maybe with me anyway- I am 3 days older than dirt and that's the option on the table (so to speak.. lol!)@ the time. For me-- it's ALWAYS in these matters up to the lady. NEVER tell a lady how to dress or take care of herself!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause of psychological thing but makes me feel like I'm with somebody I shouldn't be with if there is no hair down there. Why do y'all want to lose like a little girl down there was nothing

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a fact that having no hair down there at all is unhygienic. However I really don't mind as long as it isn't some huge bush.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the natural look on a woman because I find it sexy, a turn on and a sign of maturity. That's why

1|0
    0|0
  • I Wish I Knew, I Don’t Understand Why Anyone Male Or Female Would Want Hair Down There...
    Shaved Bald Is Best, Or Lasered Like I Did A Few Years Ago...

0|0
    1|1
  • It can prove maturity, or just get painfully stuck in zippers.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like it, and I keep myslef completely shaven too unless she's prefers otherwise.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea how to explain. It's so instinctual... it just turns me on more

1|0
    0|0
  • It shows she is a grown woman and a bit of style is cool.
    If it's neat and hygienic. Perfection.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like it because πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” well I don't know πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but I like it any way but just a little not too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is nothing wrong with a picnic in the forest but i would prefer it on the beach if get my meaning

0|0
    1|0
  • Depending on age of girl I find makes a difference like a 20 year old with hair can be sexy and old chick not so much lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I like some hair, just no bushes, especially near the lips.

0|0
    0|0
  • Instinct. Like hey this woman is mature and ready for mating.

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't like that at all its not clean, but some people seek difference

0|0
    1|0
  • Why not?

1|0
    0|0
  • it's attractive

1|1
    0|0
  • It’s sexy

1|1
    0|0
  • Only a Pedo Would say that

1|0
    0|0
  • Just to remind us that we're not pedos

1|1
    0|1
  • We don't.

0|1
    1|0
  • Most don't

0|1
    0|0
  • Ew. No.

0|1
    1|0
  • It looks nice

1|0
    0|1
  • For a more nutritious meal? Beats me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate it

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes