Guys and Girls- do you prefer your partners privates to be shaven or bushy? Why?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean id love for it to be shaved, but I also understand how much of a pain in the ass it is and kinda like the natural aspect to it; so trimmed is good. Trimmed and clean.

1|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• I prefer hairy down there on both myself and on the woman I'm with sexually. I think a full bush is beautiful and feminine. Its attractive because its a sign of sexual maturity. Its natural and normal. Its her in her body as things are real, not some fake doctored up body modification. Pubic hair is there for many important reasons. There is nothing dirty or disgusting about it. Quite the opposite to be honest. Nothing looks more feminine or womanly than a cute bush on a woman down there.

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • @CheerGirl38139 Some women may want to keep it. It grows much thinner on most women than on a man. It certainly won't hurt a guy. I don't mind it. I understand some women like smooth legs and armpits so of course that's normal if they want it smooth in those areas. But for heaven sake, after puberty there are certain changes on the body that are indicative of sexual maturity. What are we trying to hide? What does society want to pretend to be? A 10yo? Sorry but that just does not look right. I'm not arguing that women should be apes but is there anything really that wrong with the basic womanly features? Will a guy really be in that bad of shape if he goes down with some hair down there? I have given oral to three women with hair down there. Never have had a hair in my mouth yet. Its parted mostly anyway at that point to get access to everything. I fail to see whats wrong or dirty about something that has been there post puberty as long as humans have occupied earth.

• You are entitled to your opinion of course. And since this is yours, I will now butt out of it now. I was just having some fun with it at first.

I'm pretty sure that you saw this MyTake:

I Love the 'Bush'!!! ↗

And if you read most of the female opinions, it has little - if anything - to do with sex or what guys think. Most women don't care for body hair.

It began with armpits, then legs, now everywhere. Most of us just like it better that way. It doesn't have a damn thing to do with some men thinking of it sexually, or that having a bald pubic area makes us look like "little girls".

On the contrary, if a woman wore a bikini to the beach (in most countries) with hairy legs... or went out dancing in a sleeveless top with hairy pits - most men would be turned off. And I don't think that shaving legs or armpits makes us look pre-pubescent.

I just don't understand the male obsession with this.

Buh Bye now. :)

• Not shaved, for me it makes my partner uncomfortable and starts itching when the hair starts growing back plus you are taking a way all the friendly bacteria.

2|2
    0|0
  • I like the natural look on a woman.
    I think it's sexy , a turn on and a sign of maturity.
    However I respect a woman's decision on how she grooms herself because it's her body and her choice.

1|1
    0|0
  • Shaved is more fun for oral, for me too, the sensation of getting my balls licked/sucked is so much better.

1|0
    0|0
  • A bush at the on the mound of Venus is fine but I prefer her being shaved on her labia majora for oral.

1|0
    0|0
  • Shaven. Bush y hair gets in the mouth and between the teeth, I love Orel sex and any bush is a turn off. George HW Bush George W Bush J E B B Y all turn offs.

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn’t bother me if my partner is smooth or hairy.
    It’s the person that counts

1|1
    0|0
  • Shaven... Because it looks nicer, feels nicer, taste nicer.

1|1
    0|0
  • Shaven. Now before everyone punches the dislike button because they think I'm sexist, I do my fair share too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer shaven but I won't get turned off if it's not shaven

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer shaven I really don't like to get hair stuck in my teeth or caught in my throat

2|0
    0|1
  • Doesn't matter much for me, if it's clean than there's no problem

1|1
    0|0
  • Shaved please. But its also nice if its cut into a style.

1|1
    0|0
  • It depends on the lingerie, and the look of clitoris, some use the hair to hide things, still im ok with both as long she s confortable either way

0|0
    0|0
  • I m single but I would like if my date or girlfriend have shaven privates for hygiene and looks both

1|0
    0|0
  • Shaven its good for licking.. If it's hairy it's so natural...

1|0
    0|0
  • Hairy

1|2
    0|0
  • Shaved shaved shavedddddddddddd

1|1
    0|0
  • Landing strip or nothing

1|0
    0|0
  • Any taming would be fine with me.

2|0
    0|0
  • Shaven

2|0
    0|1
  • shaved if u want me to eat u out

1|0
    0|1
  • I like to switch it up.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the clean shaved look and feel.

2|0
    0|0
  • I like girls pubic hair going down the the knees

1|1
    2|0
  • A bit hairy, it's more beautiful

1|1
    0|0
  • I like a bush to pet lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Clean shaven or neatly trimmed

1|0
    0|0
  • Out of respect I'd have thought you'd shave down there, just like before you go out to the booza you spray on some Lynx Africa (hope you don't cos that's basic)

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it wild.

1|2
    0|0
    • How is yours though? And what do you like?

• Shaven atm. Normally I just let it grow out as It can get itchy when it grows back

What Girls Said 4

• Definetly smooth. He prefers me smooth as well. He also likes to shave my private parts before we have sex.

1|1
    0|1
  • My boyfriend likes me being waxed. I have been doing it for 6 years or more. I prefer him just trimmed a bit.

1|0
    0|1
  • Shaved or at least very trimmed.

1|0
    0|1
  • Trimmed is good.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes