Has anyone been a part of such surveys?

Penis Size Charts
Has anyone been a part of such surveys?
Breast SizeHas anyone been a part of such surveys?
I for sure have not, I really wanna know if anyone at all ever had such an experience !! I personally think these charts are bullshit!

• Penis Size Survey
    Vote A
  • Breast Size Survey
    Vote B
  • Nah!
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Was involved in one, but only because my girlfriend was involved with - believe it or not - an economics study. (It was health economics.) A colleague of her's included me, though I think because of the ethics and rules related to the scientific method, my data was not included in the final study.

Thus, my moment of glory passed.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess the breast size one can be made by asking bra manufacturers which sizes sell best in specific countries. But I have no clue for the penis size one. ๐Ÿ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 32

• According to this chart, I belong to the region with smallest penis size range๐Ÿ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
    • There there now :P

• This chart can be a great marketing tool for penis enlargement pills. Anyone up for setting up a business with me for Indian market? We'd call our pills "Eiffel tower". Our tagline would be "reach the skies". I am open to new creative ideas.

• Question though. Is it erect length measurement? And who did the measuring. Was it standardised?

• I have never heard of such surveys, but my penis is exactly in middle of the light green size, and that's where I am from. And I am surprised my country is this range of size lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait am I the only one who had penis inspection class after school, I thought it was for this.

1|0
    0|1
  • The charts are bullshit. They are self reported which means no one verified it. However they did do a study that measured them (the people where going into one day surgery or something like that) and found that the average penis size was 5.5 inches roughly and that their was no correlation between ethnicity/race and size differences (which makes sense because why the hell would random body parts very like that especially considering that average would be ideal as to big would hinder reproduction and too small would also hinder reproduction).

1|0
    0|0
  • They're not completely wrong, this is just averages. But I don't think they took a big enough sample size... so... It's accurate for the data they were given.

0|0
    0|0
  • According to this I would be more likely to have a large one... I mean they still can be true, because there are many surveys by condom companies, which are interessted in the sizes๐Ÿ˜ฌ

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I didn't know about this thing. And I didn't know I am in the smallest penis size region, which is important in my life. Guess I need to move to Nigeria to make this survey wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • These are bullshit. Even my data don't match with the size they said in the country India. It should have been green.

0|0
    0|0
  • No... but I wish I was lol

The penis size is not clear tho. What's the measuring unit? And I'd the red ones are the biggest?

0|0
    0|0
  • I live in Norway, and I like small brests under c cup in size. This is a problem for me, since most woman here have over c cup size

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's bullshit too. Especially the boob rating. I guess Asians don't have big boobs. Aren't they mostly tomboys?

0|0
    0|0
  • I was never cosulted with one of these studies, I never put in data to one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree, that most are bullshit. I usually don't fit the average, I'm above average.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't believe the breast study. No ways Africa has the smallest average breast size.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be weird if they asked a hungarian in sweden

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I took part in breast size survey

1|1
    0|0
  • 11-13cm in new zealand! I feel good about myself

1|0
    0|0
  • Good question best of luck

1|0
    0|0
    • I pray it will get selected for featured one๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

• Nah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems pretty hoaxy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think the penis sizes are accurate.

1|0
    0|0
  • nope๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Mehh, its just crap

0|0
    0|0
  • Big tiddy russian girlfriend

0|1
    0|0
  • No I'm not

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I'd skew the results. Hee hee.

0|0
    0|1
  • Hahahaha good question.. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont mind i have enough big.

0|0
    0|1
  • That data is BS. Latinos' dicks are NOT that big.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just do the reading and find the source for the data.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• Just for the sake of applying myself to the Breast Size chart above, I should have come from either Canada, Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Peru, the UK, France, Italy, some countries of Eastern Europe or Australia. Meanwhile, my man should have come from either Colombia, Venezuela, Bolivia, Ghana, Cameroon or Sudan according to the Penis Size chart.

1|1
    0|0
  • Spanish are normally 15-17 lol and for the boobs i dont see it wrong

1|1
    0|0
    • How do you know its 15-17, that seems to big for average๐Ÿค”

• Show All
    • Damn poor you

• Hm I meant thats also normal, but you had hust been with extra large guys๐Ÿ™„

• You can usually learn the details of any given research study in the footnotes.

0|0
    0|0
  • in my opinion if these results are self verified I wouldn't trust it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.. bullshit surveys.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are!

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • Whatt, nooo! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚