Has anyone been a part of such surveys?

Penis Size Charts
Has anyone been a part of such surveys?
Breast SizeHas anyone been a part of such surveys?
I for sure have not, I really wanna know if anyone at all ever had such an experience !! I personally think these charts are bullshit!

• Penis Size Survey
  • Breast Size Survey
  • Nah!
    Vote C

1133

Most Helpful Guy

• Was involved in one, but only because my girlfriend was involved with - believe it or not - an economics study. (It was health economics.) A colleague of her's included me, though I think because of the ethics and rules related to the scientific method, my data was not included in the final study.

Thus, my moment of glory passed.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess the breast size one can be made by asking bra manufacturers which sizes sell best in specific countries. But I have no clue for the penis size one. ๐Ÿ˜‚

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE