Boys of GAG: If a woman offers you a BJ but ONLY after you give her a demonstration of how you like it on a banana?

What would you do? And for kicks, women of GAG: same thing but with eating out a cantaloupe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(Reddit inspo)

651

Most Helpful Guy

• No because the only reason she would be orally pleasing me is to see me make a fool out of myself not because she actually wanted to make me feel good.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I feel that you’d be projecting your insecurities. Interpretations of situations like this say a lot about your own confidence levels

• Assuming that this person is attemptimg to embarass you means that you are insecure and are accustomed to being ridiculed

• That is pure nonsense.

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually, cunnilingus is best demonstrated on a peach, or a satsuma if peaches are out of season. I can't imagine a greater pleasure than showing my lover exactly how I like it. They'd better take notes.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE