Boys of GAG: If a woman offers you a BJ but ONLY after you give her a demonstration of how you like it on a banana?

What would you do? And for kicks, women of GAG: same thing but with eating out a cantaloupe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(Reddit inspo)

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• No because the only reason she would be orally pleasing me is to see me make a fool out of myself not because she actually wanted to make me feel good.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I feel that you’d be projecting your insecurities. Interpretations of situations like this say a lot about your own confidence levels

• Show All
    • Assuming that this person is attemptimg to embarass you means that you are insecure and are accustomed to being ridiculed

• That is pure nonsense.

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually, cunnilingus is best demonstrated on a peach, or a satsuma if peaches are out of season. I can't imagine a greater pleasure than showing my lover exactly how I like it. They'd better take notes.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 50

• That woman is a bitch, who knows, maybe today she asks you to fuck a banana, tomorrow to get payed or satisfy another of her fantasies. So actually the point is if you accept to fuck a banana to get a blowjob then you would probably prefere to pay 50 dollars instead, depending on what counts more for you, your ass or your money, and in both cases you're fucked.

1|0
    0|0
  • I could see my obituary now..."Choked to death deepthroating a banana."

1|1
    1|0
    • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ β€œdied a legend”

• Tell her to kick rocks! I don't do gayness... even for bjs

1|0
    0|0
    • Lmaooo fragile masculinity maybe 🧐

• Not sure what your saying... I just don't do gay shit!

• It is a trap. xD. No guarantee for bj after the demonstration. And banana doesn't look like penis xD.

2|0
    0|0
  • I would just give the banana to her and say "I'm sure it wouldn't be as fantabulous as yo demonstration"..

2|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I'd be too shy and tensed to make a demand.. I just want to girl to love me..
    I'd so want to cuddle her and kiss her all over when its all over.

1|0
    0|0
    • I diagnose you with low testosterone

• @IrishAyy If I had low testosterone I wouldn't have an erection.
      Testosterone has nothing to do with a person being shy and anxious!!! I'm a virgin, the first time is bound to be like this!

• Aw you Sound like such a sweet guys. Anyone would be lucky to have you.

• I'm a virgin, so I wouldn't have an idea what to do, but sure I'll play around with a banana in order to get that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would have fun joking around and eat the banana. Then explain I do not actually want my penis to be sitting by I don't mind nibbles.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say: there are 7.6 billion people on this planet, gotta go!

2|1
    0|0
  • I would put the smack down on that banana "mah dude"

1|0
    1|0
  • Yea probably would but honestly I don't see what the point of it would be, but hey what ever makes her happy

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl. Well, since, I'm single, I have no reason to say no.πŸ˜…
    If, the banana breaks midway, I'll just say, sister leave me alone.πŸ˜‚

1|0
    1|0
  • I would destroy this banana, no pride at all, above all for a bj

1|0
    1|0
  • Only if she's my significant other. And even then I don't know cause she would already know how I like it

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd make her use the banana and guide her making jokes.

2|0
    0|0
  • Lmaoo this is like a tamer version of thay scene from American pie πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Only if you were the one giving me the blowjob. Minnesota girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've shown my girlfriend, on a beer bottle, in a crowded pub, so yer I'd do it

1|0
    0|0
  • I can show her videos of bj instead
    It's better demonstration πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜—πŸ˜™πŸ˜šπŸ˜†

0|0
    0|0
  • She shouldn't need a demonstration. But also related: never make eye contact when eating a banana

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• Nope, I hate cantaloupe plus if just laugh my ass off

2|1
    0|0
  • If he was my boyfriend, yes. Otherwise, he can keep his cantaloupe...

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, and I will show him exactly what I want him to do to me.

1|1
    0|0
  • I hate cantaloupe, BUT I LOVE THIS QUESTION.

2|0
    0|0
    • Samee, which is why I pirated it off of reddit ❀️

• If I was a guy, I would toTALLY suck on that banana. 10/10 best thing I've seen today.

• No way

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes