Do you think birth control pills for men will be effective?

• Yes
  • No

816

Most Helpful Guy

• They keep working on it, but the side effects are always too extreme. The last round of clinical trials they had for a male birth control pill a dude died and a bunch of them became permanently infertile.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, yes, they will be effective if they are approved by the FDA. Will men take them? That's a good question. A lot of men really feel like ignoring birth control entirely and always leaving it in the hands of the woman. But some men will like being in control of their own fertility. The longer the method is around and proves safe, the more men will warm up to it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE