What the fuck is going on with my body?

So, I've been missing my period for about 5-6 months. I am a virgin no sex, but I just got it today! That was the longest I've ever one w/o my period. What does this mean? I am going to the gynecologist in about a week and a half. Did anyone else have this?

Omg I'm so sorry wrong category lol xd

113

Most Helpful Guy

• Secondary amenorrhea. This is when a woman who has had normal menstrual cycles stops getting her monthly period for 3 or more months.

Reason :

- Failure of the ovaries
    - Problems in the central nervous system (brain and spinal cord) or the pituitary gland (a gland in the brain that makes the hormones involved in menstruation)
    - Problems with reproductive organs.

If you've skipped a period, try to relax. Restoring your life to emotional and physical balance can help. Many women miss periods

Diseases such as irritable bowel syndrome, tuberculosis, liver disease, and diabetes can cause missed or irregular periods, although this is RARE. But if any of these diseases are present, you will usually have other symptoms besides menstrual irregularities.

Hope it Helps. Any Queries?

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you on the pill?

• No, I am not on the pill.

• Sometimes periods aren't regular and the pill helps your cycle be regular

• Oh yeah for sure, I will ask the DR when I go in next week. Thank you :)