What the fuck is going on with my body?

So, I've been missing my period for about 5-6 months. I am a virgin no sex, but I just got it today! That was the longest I've ever one w/o my period. What does this mean? I am going to the gynecologist in about a week and a half. Did anyone else have this?

Updates:
Omg I'm so sorry wrong category lol xd

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Secondary amenorrhea. This is when a woman who has had normal menstrual cycles stops getting her monthly period for 3 or more months.

Reason :

- Failure of the ovaries
    - Problems in the central nervous system (brain and spinal cord) or the pituitary gland (a gland in the brain that makes the hormones involved in menstruation)
    - Problems with reproductive organs.

If you've skipped a period, try to relax. Restoring your life to emotional and physical balance can help. Many women miss periods

Diseases such as irritable bowel syndrome, tuberculosis, liver disease, and diabetes can cause missed or irregular periods, although this is RARE. But if any of these diseases are present, you will usually have other symptoms besides menstrual irregularities.

Hope it Helps. Any Queries?

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you on the pill?

1|0
    0|0
    • No, I am not on the pill.

• Sometimes periods aren't regular and the pill helps your cycle be regular

• Oh yeah for sure, I will ask the DR when I go in next week. Thank you :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Sorry, I couldn't resist.

1|0
    0|0
    • Omg πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• I love Hagrid!!

• Good. I figured if I couldn't help you with your problem, I could at least give you a laugh.

• A female needs a certain amount of body fat to menstruate properly. Do you do any tough sports? Running, gymnastics, and swimming are so tough on the body that some girls lose too much body fat and they do not menstruate.

1|1
    0|0
  • do you exercise a ton or do tons of physical activity? perhaps eating disorders/

there are things that can menstruation to be extremely non-routine

sounds like you should talk to a ob-gyn

0|1
    0|0
  • It’s often due to being either under- or over- weight, how are you doing in this area?

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you are pregnant with little jesus 2.0 πŸ€” I've heard he would have great influence on the fashion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Joni... Yeah when I was 17 and running track I didn't have one for 4 months. coach said it was cuz my body fat was so low...

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe your cycle is irregular.
    Maybe you're too stressed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its something wrong with your body

0|1
    0|0
  • Tell your mom to take YouTube gynecologist office

0|0
    0|0
    • "take you to the"
      not YouTube what the fuck is my phone trying to pull me lol

• Sometimes it happens

0|0
    0|0
  • I literally never had a period in my life, Im worried

0|0
    0|0
  • Seriously you may want to go to the dr

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah you obviously didn't read my question.

• I don't know seems kinda urgent to me

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes