Would you tell a girl that she's on her period?

What if you saw a girl you don't know with blood stains on her pants like when she's on her period, would you tell her or not tell her?

• Tell her
  • Not tell her

614

Most Helpful Guy

• It happened to a lady at work once. A male employee told her. She bolted home and cleaned up. So yes, I think the person should be told.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes!!!
    I would want someone to tell me.
    It might be embarrassing, but it will help so that I don’t go walking around with bloody pants...
    I tend to treat people the way I would want to be treated. If you got food in your teethe, I will tell you. Food on your face, I will tell you.
    Why not?