Would you tell a girl that she's on her period?

What if you saw a girl you don't know with blood stains on her pants like when she's on her period, would you tell her or not tell her?

• Tell her
    Vote A
  • Not tell her
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It happened to a lady at work once. A male employee told her. She bolted home and cleaned up. So yes, I think the person should be told.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes!!!
    I would want someone to tell me.
    It might be embarrassing, but it will help so that I don’t go walking around with bloody pants...
    I tend to treat people the way I would want to be treated. If you got food in your teethe, I will tell you. Food on your face, I will tell you.
    Why not?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• I would tell her, after first asking if she is OK.
    Kind of like the guy walking around with food on his chin, or his zipper open, they kind of want to know so they can address the problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would assume she already knew, but I might try to discrete about it. Tell her that she spilled something on her pants or something.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I don't know her, I'm not saying anything. She's liable to start screaming at me for looking at her ass. Then she might call the police and accuse me of eye-raping her. No thank you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure she knows or maybe another woman she is close could tell her. As a man, I think I'd embatress her too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd certainly tell her so she could do something about it. That has to be very embarrassing for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, why wouldn't I?

0|0
    0|0
  • I could guess it if her PMS has been obvious

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd tell her for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • if she's bleeding from her pants, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely tell her - in a very respectful way

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL this made my day

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be like did you get stabbed in the labia?

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I would say

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Funny story; in highschool their was this girl who was a total bitch to everyone for literally no reason and she had blood stains on her pants. One girl was trying to get her to leave the group so she could tell her in private but since she refused to go the girl just outed her to the entire group it was actually hilarious her face was so red
    And yeah I would have told her but someone beat me to it

0|0
    0|0
  • Naturally I would have a quiet word with her, just as much as I would hope that someone would do the same for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m not telling her

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously tell her

0|0
    0|0
  • I would tell

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes