My boyfriend want to have sex with a close girl "friend" of his and invited me, his own girl..

Anonymous
I am very hurt that he has a close relationship with a woman whom which he wants to have sex with. This girl just recently became a friend to me, although she talks to my boyfriend quite a bit, every night before bed and they hang out with out me. I thought that I could trust my boyfriend to have a girl FRIEND because I think that is possible. Some of my friends that I am close to are guys, although I don't think about having sex with them because I am faithful. I trust my boyfriend not to have sex with her without me...it is just the fact he is interested in her that way. She obviously means more to him than just a friend and he is obviously attracted to her and he said that he wants to share a threesome with her and I to bond. I mean wtf...that girl just broke up with her boyfriend and a week later is asking me if she could sleep with me and my boy whom which she is very close too...how awkward...how would friendship ever be the same...it wouldn't. She is like a second girlfriend to him and I am very hurt that he is already emotionally cheating on me and the second she is single he is contemplating what it would be like to have HER in OUR bedroom. I thought he was faithful at heart not just physically where he doesn't cheat. I need to know if it is right for me to request if he should not continue to talk to her. Since she is tearing us apart. This girl is bi and has the hots for me...fine...I'm bi too...but I don't want to have a threesome with this girl because that is unfaithful to my boyfriend and against my wants and needs. I am offended that she has the ability to ask me and him this. She has dug her claws into our relationship and she is a little skank that hooks up with multiple guys a week. I just don't see how my boyfriend can be close friends with a girl that floats the idea of a threesome and talks about behind my back when I clearly don't want it. I am kinky and my boy loves me in the bedroom but he obviously can't handle being friends with this chic am I right?
1
1