How to get a f- buddy and keep him?

I keep having to get a new fbuddy because either they decide they want a relationship, to be friends again, or they don't tell me anything and stop showing up. How do you keep your fbuddy? What should I change?

116

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't. That's the reason he is your fuck buddy and not friends with benefits. But if sex is all you need from one guy then better go for friends with benefits. Coz face it you can't ask a fuck buddy to be commited on having sex with you... Sounds wrong right?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What's the difference between fuck buddy and friends with benefits?

• Fuck Buddy- a person with whom you have sex. Need not be a friend. Stranger. And you guys have sex many times.
      Fwb- a friend with whom to you have sex. So you can talk to him and ensure that he doesn't go away and continue to have sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm... why are you inviting me to this question?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE