How to get a f- buddy and keep him?

I keep having to get a new fbuddy because either they decide they want a relationship, to be friends again, or they don't tell me anything and stop showing up. How do you keep your fbuddy? What should I change?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't. That's the reason he is your fuck buddy and not friends with benefits. But if sex is all you need from one guy then better go for friends with benefits. Coz face it you can't ask a fuck buddy to be commited on having sex with you... Sounds wrong right?

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What's the difference between fuck buddy and friends with benefits?

• Fuck Buddy- a person with whom you have sex. Need not be a friend. Stranger. And you guys have sex many times.
      Fwb- a friend with whom to you have sex. So you can talk to him and ensure that he doesn't go away and continue to have sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm... why are you inviting me to this question?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• It hard for everyone. Because we're all different, lack of communication, and/or feelings get involved. I think they all end eventually. Even the "good" long lasting ones, people have told me they've had to take "breaks" for a while, because something happens like developing feelings. The main thing I think is communication, but it has to be from BOTH of you. And honesty. I think it's rare to find 2 people that'll do that. Even with the best of intentions, it still sometimes doesn't happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should tell them from the beginning. The Only Thing That I want to do is have a good time. And besides F Buddies get old after awhile and you're better off getting a new one.

0|0
    0|0
  • You get an artificial one, no other permanent solution

0|0
    0|0
  • You can add me I won't end up showing and won't leave you. We will stay together and have fun. Any time and any where whenever you need me.

0|0
    0|0
  • the f-buddy is not for keeping it's just to make the deed and go.

0|0
    0|0
  • First World Problems...

1|0
    1|0
  • Maybe you aren't that good at sex if they leave?

0|0
    0|0
  • Work on sexual skills...

0|0
    0|0
  • Plenty of sites

0|0
    0|0
  • It's really better to get a boyfriend. Seriously

0|0
    0|0
  • You improve the sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Dang i wish there were girls like you in my area

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep it simple maybe i could be the one

0|0
    0|0
  • Look up tips on how to be good in bed. That should take care of the problem with guys who end up not wanting to be physical with you anymore.

1|0
    0|0
  • fuck good!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes