Would you have a long distance relationship?

Date of the best and most attractive partner

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I am in one now lol. Also a first time for me and yes they can work. Just have to be on the same wavelengths is all and it takes trust. As long as the goal is to break the gap/distance then yes they work. If we are talking about never obtaining to fill the gap/distance then no I should think not.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had a couple ldr in the past, all of which ended terribly. The distance and not knowing what the other partner is doing does lead to anxiety.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I'm already in one, it's been 11 months so far. He's worth it.
    He's everything I want in a guy, he's rare. By rare, I mean like the guys I dated and was in relationships with acts like my dad, and it will end bad or terrible. He acts like my mom he's like a guy version of her. My work schedule is crazy, I'm always out of town and even if I'm not leaving to another state, I'm always heading back home around 7 or 8 ( getting stuck in traffic and running errands ) plus I don't care about going out unless it's work wise or going to 1 or 2 stores to buy something. I don't really care about sex right now, So long distance relationships are great for me. I've been in one bad long distance relationship and of course he acted like my dad, but I didn't let one bad LDR stop me from trying it again.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I'd need someone I could hug and hold hands with physically.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have. I’d possibly think about doing it again.

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely not

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Nope, tried it. Wasn't worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Its hard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I wanted to have one with this one girl, but she said no. Long distance had not worked in the past for her.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes