Hi Guys, I want to know if you are happy being circumcised?

I understand that is has a lot of health benefits but do you guys like being circumcised? Thanks

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Realistically most guys can't actually say since almost everyone is circumcised as a baby, we only know how life is one way and have nothing to compare it with.
    Overlooking that it doesn't really bother me that I am, I just think it's kinda messed up to look at a child and be like "let's cut of some of his bits for no reason" lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I was circumsized in my teens and I much prefer it this way, feels better in every way and doesn't have the weird shnozzle (which I know is natural but would look weird to me to look at one now if yiu know what I mean) plus is more hygienic too 😊

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't have a lot of health benefits. It's a weird body mutilation. Everyone has the right to do with their body what they want, when they are old enough to choose it themselves. I'm glad I live in Europe in this aspect

0|3
    0|2

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Im glad im un-circumcised. Its common in our people.
    The parts of our body are meant for a purpose. Foreskin has benefits, if it didn't had it would have been de-generating like or appendix in the alimentary tract.

I dont know how there are any benefits of circumcising!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|1
  • I've never had a problem with it. I think it looks better to. I also notice it's the uncircumcised guys that often are the ones that have a problem with it lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love being circumcised! I am honestly very happy that i had it done. Tbh and this is just my personal opinion uncircumcised always reminds me of a dog’s penis lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I am uncut but have considered it due to health benefits

0|0
    0|0
  • I was cut in infancy so nothing to compare it with. No complaints.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's good not to have to spend extra time cleaning gunk out of that area. I can just throw soap on, rinse, done.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its only good for the filthy guys. The rest of that occassionally bathe are fine and whole.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely love it, wouldn't want it any other way!

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m happy being circumcised. Of course, I don’t really have a way to compare.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people don't have a choice as it's done as a child

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes