Hi Guys, I want to know if you are happy being circumcised?

I understand that is has a lot of health benefits but do you guys like being circumcised? Thanks

222

Most Helpful Guys

• Realistically most guys can't actually say since almost everyone is circumcised as a baby, we only know how life is one way and have nothing to compare it with.
    Overlooking that it doesn't really bother me that I am, I just think it's kinda messed up to look at a child and be like "let's cut of some of his bits for no reason" lol

• I was circumsized in my teens and I much prefer it this way, feels better in every way and doesn't have the weird shnozzle (which I know is natural but would look weird to me to look at one now if yiu know what I mean) plus is more hygienic too 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't have a lot of health benefits. It's a weird body mutilation. Everyone has the right to do with their body what they want, when they are old enough to choose it themselves. I'm glad I live in Europe in this aspect