Is it okay to have a mole near your pussy?

When i was done shaving. i had took a picture to send to my boyfriend. i saw like a black spot. and like now i dont know if i should even have sex with him because what if he freaks out. Or when he gives me head is he going to say something about it when he sees it. I am scared honestly.
Updates:
he is also a little bit childish 😢

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I've always liked hers. Even where it is it added a naughtiness factor.
    Is it okay to have a mole near your pussy?
    My SO has one right on her puffy "outie" labia. I like it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's a small mole then probably it is there from birth, so nothing to worry about it. I don't think so anyone will ever freak out due to a mole.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• A mole is no issue. A wart *may* be an issue. I have seen pictures of genital warts and it is nasty stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m sure he won’t mind so long as it doesn’t bite him when he’s going down on you. 😀

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s normal. I’d advise against sending pictures though. Unless you want to chance your mole being on the internet. 😬

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, you're letting a snake in there, apparently. So maybe you can let the snake eat the mole.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course it’s ok

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a big deal to any sane guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally ok

0|0
    0|0
  • moles can become cancerous, so, watch out for that

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s no big deal

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• If it bothers you have it checked out by a doctor to preclude it being like a melanoma, especially if you have never seen it before. They like hiding from you if they can in out of the way places.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have this same problem. I always hide it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Moles are normal.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes