Is it okay to have a mole near your pussy?

When i was done shaving. i had took a picture to send to my boyfriend. i saw like a black spot. and like now i dont know if i should even have sex with him because what if he freaks out. Or when he gives me head is he going to say something about it when he sees it. I am scared honestly.
he is also a little bit childish 😢

411

Most Helpful Guys

• I've always liked hers. Even where it is it added a naughtiness factor.
    My SO has one right on her puffy "outie" labia. I like it.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's a small mole then probably it is there from birth, so nothing to worry about it. I don't think so anyone will ever freak out due to a mole.