Is she a virgin or not?

I am a virgin. I had a girlfriend before but we only kissed.

My girlfriend says she is a virgin too and had only gone to third base (oral) with her ex. She said he wanted to go further but she wanted to wait. So he cheated on her.

Is she still a virgin?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes She is by the normal definition. We are normally considered virgin until we have been penetrated or have penetrated.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope
    Once you have sex you are no longer virgin... simple as thay

• so would manual sex count?

• That is true. So no such thing as male virginity huh?

• Ask God... He has created things that way... so if you want to find the answers, you have to search for it with honesty and patience and faith...
      Cuz in everything He had has and will create, there is sometime reasons that is beyond our comprehension.