Is she a virgin or not?

I am a virgin. I had a girlfriend before but we only kissed.

My girlfriend says she is a virgin too and had only gone to third base (oral) with her ex. She said he wanted to go further but she wanted to wait. So he cheated on her.

Is she still a virgin?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes She is by the normal definition. We are normally considered virgin until we have been penetrated or have penetrated.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope
    Once you have sex you are no longer virgin... simple as thay

0|0
    0|0
    • so would manual sex count?

• Show All
    • That is true. So no such thing as male virginity huh?

• Ask God... He has created things that way... so if you want to find the answers, you have to search for it with honesty and patience and faith...
      Cuz in everything He had has and will create, there is sometime reasons that is beyond our comprehension.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, just not totally inexperienced.

0|0
    0|0
    • She says she values intercourse over third base and wants to wait for someone special

What Guys Said 2

• I perceive virginity as not having had a first time of something. So yes, she is a vaginal virgin, but not an oral virgin.

You should not think too much about virginity. If you love each other, does it really matter whether you are her first or not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Losing virginity is different for everyone. Everyone has a different thing that is considered losing their virginity. Up to you to decide.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes