Is it possible to get tight, firm breasts once again?

After a woman gets pregnant and gives birth the breasts get fuller and bigger , ready for breastfeeding.
Once it's purpose is solved does the breasts get back smaller , tighter and firm as they used to be as a teen?
What are the methods to make them right , firm as a teen girl?
  • Yes , it is possible
    Vote A
  • No, it remains big heavy and saggy
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• It's not easy but make sure your breasts have good support through pregnancy and feeding, massage / exercise and the correct diet (but be careful to ensure none of the latter points interferes with their prime function of nurturing the baby)

1|0
    0|0
    • 1d

Don't mind or be offended but you do experience of the life. So just curious, at what age approximately do the breasts loose their beauty and appeal and become saggy like a sack?

• Show All
    • 1d

As @Red_Arrow said don't look at this as being a worse situation. It's natural and be proud of your body.

• Once your breats grow bigger, they remain bigger. And men do love it. When i was a teen, i have small breasts, i wore the smallest size bras. After pregnancy they grew bigger, though i cannot breastfeed my child, i had no milk. They look much better now, and they are adored. A man wants real womanish breasts and not little girls' "breasts".

0|0
    0|0
    • 1d

Even if a woman doesn't get enough milk and doesn't breastfeeds her kids , the breasts still grow bigger Fuller and heavier after pregnancy and delivery?

• Show All
    • 1d

It gets worn out and hanging.

• 1d

Worn out and hanging?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Can a total lost car be made back again with the same pieces?

0|1
    0|0
  • Wear a supportive bra

It seems so simple, but some women feel that supportive bras are just too annoying during pregnancy. But once you get used to them and your new breasts, it gets better—and it helps your immensely afterwards.

Go for wider straps and a firm support band for underneath. Make sure you get refitted as your breasts will change dramatically (even more than you think!) during the different stages of pregnancy.

Light Exercise

This one is the most difficult for pregnant women with hormones all over the place. But maintaining your weight outside of pregnancy weight is key to preventing sagging breasts after pregnancy.

Most women gain around 25-35 pounds while their pregnant. Try to stay within those bounds. Talk to your doctor who will have a better estimate of how much weight you should gain. If you don’t gain much excess weight, then the post-pregnancy weight loss will have less of an effect on your breasts and naturally help to prevent sagging.

Here are some healthy exercises that will not only help you maintain your weight, but will be healthy for your breasts as well! Start now! Even if you’re not pregnant!

Speaking of losing your pregnancy weight—do it slowly! It’s a fair price to pay to help stop your breasts from sagging. Trust us.

Moisturize

Sensitivity in the nipple during pregnancy and while breastfeeding is a common complaint of most pregnant women. Therefore moisturizing will have multiple positive effects on your breasts beyond helping the skin cells maintain their strength to help prevent sagging.

1|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on the breasts and probably the age of the mother is when she gave birth. One model I worked with was a mother and she still had firm breasts... don't ask it isn't what you think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, in reality, you would be working the pec major and minor muscles (for the most part) to provide a firm base on which the breast rests. Yes, there are massage protocols that can help a bit. PM me and I can send you a link.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are some small surgeries... Where breast fat is reduced to make them firm.. All women should do that to make men crazy...

0|0
    1|0
  • I have no idea. I've heard women's sex drive goes down after having a baby, so maybe they don't care as much (unlikely...).

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure.

Maybe through exercise, some moderate amount of strength training?

0|0
    0|0
  • You can get surgery on them or I think there are some exercises that will do that

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you can them tight and firm

1|0
    0|0
  • Wear a sports bra

0|0
    0|0
  • i believe their are massage methods you can do.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• You can get back like when you were in teen but your nipples would be like long only as baby makes long by Sucking

Just routine massage and workout can make you get your size + diet but don't try when you are feeding baby as you need to eat more because your baby needs your milk

0|0
    0|0
  • Its possible, but you have to be genetically lucky and you would have to work hard on it. Excercise, diet, putting on lotions and oils several times a day..

0|0
    0|0
  • Breast augmentation

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess so, if she diets, works out hard
    There is also plastic surgery

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes