Experience with bare back vs condom sex, how big a difference?

Me and my partner are considering taking away condoms. They are affecting how he feels during sex, and I’m on the pill anyhow.
Is sex without one better for both men and women? What’s your experiences with having both?
He is my first ever partner and we’ve only ever used condoms, I have found after a while it feels like it’s dried out.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Way better. To the extent that both my wife and I can count with one hand the number of packs we ever bought after all these years of marriage.

0|1
    0|0
    • 20h

How long into dating did you switch from condoms to the point where you trusted each other enough to not use them? If you don’t mind me asking

• Show All
    • 13h

@Goodwifie indeed. This is one reason why she stopped and chose IUDs instead.

• 13h

They can cause a world of pain for some women.

• It feels much better to raw dog it (as long as she's on the pill, otherwise I would be too nervous to enjoy it). Much more stumulation and pleasure, especially finishing in her.

1|0
    0|1
  • For a guy it just feels more wet, more slippery, more pleasurable although not a massive difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never tried while wearing condoms that were the right size, so I don't know.

0|0
    1|1
    • 14h

You little lying piece of shit. I've seen a condom fit over a man's head. If your penis is larger than that you need to call guiness book of records.

• 12h

While condoms do stretch, this is true, that doesn't mean that they are comfortable when they do. A condom should be just small enough to stretch slightly, no smaller or bigger. That is why L and XL as well as S and XS condoms exist.

The company that makes condoms in Sweden, RFSU, is partly state run, and their mission is to make the safest condoms at the cheapest price. If an XL condom wasn't needed, they wouldn't make one. But they do.

• For me, it's WAAAAAY better without a condom. No contest. We're talking vaginal sex, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Its gonna be way better bare back

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell ya bare all way

0|0
    0|0
  • It's definitely way better for the guy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I can not stand condoms. I’m allergic to latex and the alternatives are too thick.
    Bare back feels amazing and it’s very intimate. Just be SURE you two are monagamous.

1|0
    0|0
    • 15h

Yes we are, and I’m taking my precautions to make sure that my birth control will be a reliable method of contraception on its own.

• When my boyfriend doesn’t wear a condom he can’t control himself because I get really wet and he cums in like 20 seconds.

So, what we do is he wears a condom for like 5 minutes until I’ve come, and then he takes it off as I’m on the pill too and comes inside of me.

Lol bottom line is, experiment with what works for you.

0|2
    0|0
  • For men the best without condom. For you it does not matter. I would suggest condom for you, because taking pills is not healthy at all. You can buy ultra thin condoms fron Durex. Anyway, you won't feel any difference, just in the end if he cums in you. For him it will be a big difference. It is only up to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Way better without. It is beautifully natural. You will enjoy it so much better. As always of course make sure that your contraception is all sorted. I hope you really love that first time he explodes deep up inside you.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2h

yes actually girls want to feel warm male semen inside their body which gives girls so much pleasure...

• He’s just being selfish, don’t fall for this crap please. If you are truly 30-35 then you should already be aware of how stupid and immature this scam is.

0|0
    0|0
    • 19h

Virgin alert!

• Show All
    • 15h

Don’t worry about him, he’s being rude.
      Thank you for your input, and I appreciate you sticking up and trying to make sure I’m not being taken advantage of.
      If I wasn’t fully comfortable I wouldn’t do it, I’ve said no in the past to not using condoms. If what others on here have said is true, maybe bare back will be more enjoyable for me.
      I’m going to do some more research in the effectiveness of my birth control to be safe.
      Thanks again for your opinion 😊

• 15h

No problem ☺️ I do not deny that the no condom this is better. It is for most people, some don’t really see the difference. But my main concern was that he wasn’t being fair and taking advantage of you.
      If you trust him and his motivations completely then proceed to do what is best ☺️

• it's way better without a condom

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes