What's you ideal state of body hair *down there*?

In your partner or yourself
  • Completely hairless
    Vote A
  • Trimmed
    Vote B
  • Trimmed with shapes? I think some people do this?
    Vote C
  • Natural
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Partner: Natural or trimmed (depending on how much of a wilderness, she carries).
    Me: Trimmed.

Hair is not a problem when I give oral, but if a woman shaves, she must keep it smooth at all times. If not, it scratches and itches when I get down there.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love when people trim it to shapes lol but i doesn't really matter to me as long as it's not a bush. So a little hair that is trimmed to shapes lol

0|0
    0|0
    • How do you even do that like do you just wax it in shapes or do you shave it like

• The girls that I know that's done that, I think they just shaved it like that. One girl shaved it into a heart shape and it was really cool lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Hairless is lovely, I would never go back to trimmed/hairy :D

1|4
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• I enjoy a hairless pussy (I am also hairless on cock and balls). During foreplay I can see the wetness on the pussy lips which tells me when I should start using my tongue to clean the wetness off the lips.

0|0
    0|0
  • I picked completely hairless for her.
    For myself I prefer leaving it as is.

1|0
    0|0
  • Natural but edged for her swimsuit. Not wild and woolly. Underbrush beyond the suit line is not attractive,

0|0
    0|0
  • This hairless idea is utter nonsense. Pubic hair is a major sign of being an adult.

0|0
    0|0
  • I shave the lot off and it looks better and looks bigger to.

0|0
    0|0
  • completely hairless is good it will make oral sex better

0|0
    0|0
  • Hairless.

I'm not a fan of body hair in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shaved or trimmed

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural is best

0|0
    0|0
  • Full bush
    Thick dense bush

0|0
    0|1
  • Completely natural

0|0
    0|0
  • I like when a girl is all Natural down there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me-- trimmed. Her-- shaved.

0|0
    1|0
  • completely shaved for both of us!

0|0
    0|0
  • should be waxed

0|0
    0|0
  • Waxed

0|0
    0|0
  • ANY FOR ME

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair. ess for both.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why some people like some hair down there but it's just disgusting for me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• For me I have a full Brazilian wax every six weeks.
    My husband keeps everything trimmed neat and tidy as he knows I hate getting a mouthful of pubes when I go down on him.

0|2
    0|0
  • Definitely both smooth and hairless mmmm yumm. Nothing worse than a rougue pube in your mouth as you're trying to give him head/go down on her

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it trimmed for both. So that it looks good and is well groomed and taken care of. I donΒ΄t like hairless and it should also not be to much.

0|2
    0|0
  • Non existent

0|1
    0|0
  • Trimmed for both.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hairlessness
    😍

0|2
    0|0
    • Hairless is much better looking and feels better to. I only started to shave it all off and that's when I noticed it looks bigger.

• Show All
    • It's about 6 and a half soft. And quite thick too😘😘. I would show it but not sure how to.

• Can you guys chill

Recommended myTakes