What's you ideal state of body hair *down there*?

In your partner or yourself
  • Completely hairless
  • Trimmed
  • Trimmed with shapes? I think some people do this?
    Vote C
  • Natural
    Vote D

822

Most Helpful Guys

• Partner: Natural or trimmed (depending on how much of a wilderness, she carries).
    Me: Trimmed.

Hair is not a problem when I give oral, but if a woman shaves, she must keep it smooth at all times. If not, it scratches and itches when I get down there.

• I love when people trim it to shapes lol but i doesn't really matter to me as long as it's not a bush. So a little hair that is trimmed to shapes lol

• How do you even do that like do you just wax it in shapes or do you shave it like

• The girls that I know that's done that, I think they just shaved it like that. One girl shaved it into a heart shape and it was really cool lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Hairless is lovely, I would never go back to trimmed/hairy :D