Not sexually compatible?

My boyfriend and I have been together for a few years now. I hate to say it but he has been some of the worst sex I've had... he turns me on so much but when it comes to the actual act, he isn't very good. In addition to that, he has difficulty cumming and I feel like it's my fault. He says it isn't as he usually has never been able to orgasm during sex before me. But it still makes me feel awful when I've been working on him for half an hour and then he just tells me that maybe we should take a break. I love him but sexually I just dont feel like I satisfy him. We do talk about it but I dont know how much more I can say because I know it hurts him that I get upset about him not cumming.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• In most relationships it gets better, as you do learn your partner more, as they learn you. If the sex doesn't get better then neither party is trying to improove it.

This is what I personally believe and have found to be true. Just be open, discuss what you like and improove it.

For the leaving part I would consider it as I'd have a doubt my partner is committed to us both if we wouldn't have that aspsct in our relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • He tries. Everything I suggest he tries to do. It's mostly the fact that he either goes soft or he can't cum.

• I would get a doctor involved at this point. Maybe he has something medically going on.

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe. I feel bad suggesting that. I dont know if he knows how unusual this is? I dont think he would want to see a doctor. Means something is wrong with me.

• Maybe he beats his meat too much

0|0
    0|0
    • We have discussed that. He doesn't masterbate at all anymore.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes