Do guys like girls with a male build?

Im a teenager going through a mental break down. Everyday its shown, told or joked about how guys only like thicc girls. Im a bit larger fat wise. But when i press down on my hips they're very slim and dont line up with my shoulders. I guess what im trying to say is do guys like girls who have a more manly build and lack curves. I look in the mirror and see my body fat my love handles are the only thing that give me curves. If i lost weight I'd probably look like a guy. I dont want that. However i do know that if i have a masculine build there's nothing i can do about it. I dont want to remain with all this extra weight for the rest of my life but at the same time i dont want to look like a boy. I want someone to like me for my personality but at the same time i want them to think im attractive. I also want to think that i'am beautiful as well.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Wait you aren’t 47?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not bothered

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I like my women to look like women.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

define what a woman looks like. because last i heard not all women look like your standards.

• 6d

It's not "my" standards. It's pretty well agreed upon what looks feminine and what looks masculine. Those standards exist because that's what the general population likes, not because of what I like. I don't need to define it. Go outside and look for yourself.

• Not me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes