Is it healthy to take penis in mouth?

Is it okay and healthy to take penis in mouth and even swallow his semen?
  • Yes, totally healthy and sexy
  • Risky and creepy
  • Others
    Vote C

317

What Guys Said 17

• Yes its perfectly healthy and normal and there is a new study that claims if girls swallow the semen they have a 40% less chance of getting breast cancer and other cancers. I know some will say this is BS but check it out on Google; Just Google, "study claims girls who swallow semen have less chance of getting cancer". Its true! I guarantee you its a scientific study.

• take it in your mouth and suck as much as you like. just do not bite. also, be sure of his status and that he has not got other std's

• as long as his dick is clean and he has no stds then its perfectly healthy to perform oral on a guy and swallow his cum

• With cautionary on disease and the very rare allergy, A.

• As long as he's disease free, yes. Oral sex is a normal part of a healthy sexually relationship. Some say semen has some nutritional benefit.

• Yes if he doesn't have any STD's and takes care of the hygiene down there.

• Sucking off a guy is hot and sexy. It is one of the best things a girl can do to a guy.

• Healthy and sexy for sure

• Good girls suck cock

• Risky. Time will tell.

• As long as he doesn’t have any STI’s

• perfectly fine

• It's never done me any harm so...

• It is if the man is healthy.

• yeah suck me dry :D

• Yup suck all the dick you want

• If the man has washed recently and has no std's it's safe and hot. I don't let my woman go down on me unless I'm squeaky clean.

Swallowing isn't a must but same rules apply to it as it did above. No stds and recently washed. Some people are more turned on by it than others. A good handjob is just as enjoyable for me as a blowjob is.

What Girls Said 3

• It's healthy if it's a healthy penis that has been washed recently. It's risky if the man has a disease.

• 1d

How to know that the guy is disease free?

• 1d

You ask him to show his recent STI test results. You should also have yours ready to show anyone you want to engage in sexual activity with.

• 1d

Oh damn. i have never done STI tests

• There isn't a health risk unless he is unclean or has an STD. If he is clean then there isn't a risk, however I don't see it as a health benefit. Semen doesn't do anything for you and its empty calories.

• Healthy? Lol. I dont think so. I think that it has nothing to do with health unless he has std

• 1d

I read somewhere that semen contains protein and vitamins that's healthy for a woman's body

• 1d

no thank u lol
      im straight, i love girls., i am for girls, not guys

• 1d

I like to swallow when a girl ejaculates. Can't see that's good for me. But seems good at the time. πŸ˜‚