Can you do your best to explain what it feels like to get kicked in the balls?

I'm curious to know how painful it is.. it looks super painful the way guys act when they get hit by anything down there lol, I imagine it feeling like getting punched in the nose or throat x3 what would you compare it to?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't know that there's anything to compare it to.

It's not painful in the way that you'd imagine getting hit by a car, or lit on fire, or anything "extreme" to feel like. It's more of an extreme punch to the gut, only the epicenter is down lower.

You feel like you're going to throw up, and like you've had the wind knocked out of you, at the same time. I imagine it's somewhat similar to what really bad period cramps would feel like, but with the added sensation of, like, a stubbed toe, on top of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • OK, this may help.

First, you know how when you hit your funny bone, it feels like a zap?
    Second, imagine your ovaries getting cramps.

It's like that. There is this sudden zapping pain in the crotch that travels in less than a second in a V-shape to where the ovaries would be but further up a bit.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Getting a punch on the nose is a complete different thing. It will be hard to compare these two types of pains.

When balls hit, generally back gets bent over and it is sometimes hard to breathe and pain develop at lower stomach. Depends on how hard they got hit.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's hard to describe, but the pain is pretty intense. What's somehow worse though, is being hit softly, but firmly. Then the pain isn't immediate, instead it just starts slowly building up until it reaches a horrifying peak.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's just nasty... best comparison I can think of is eyes. Imagine having your eyes hanging between your legs, but when they're hit it hurts your kidneys and stomach. Oh, and it hurts everything down there too, all the cords and veins feel like they're broken forevermore. Clear enough?

1|0
    0|0
  • Very painful , women are sensitive in that aria as well, if you ever get kicked I imagine it feels pretty close to the same from girls I've seen who had been hit with something or fallen the wrong way.

1|0
    0|0
  • It feels like someone knocked the wind out of you, with an extremely sore sensation in between the legs. All the while you just feel absolutely sick, and can't be fucked to move as it hurts too much

1|0
    0|0
    • To go into a bit more detail on the soreness part, take the most sore you've ever been, condense it into two tiny balls, multiply it by 10, and that's the amount of soreness it feels like

• i imagine it a bit like this: imagine shoving a dildo all the way inside as much you can take it but there's still a few inches sticking out and then someone kicks you in the nether regions with the dildo still there.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a sharp pain that kinda radiates into your abdomen and lower back. It's one of those pains that makes you feel afraid to move too much because of fear it Will get worse. It kinda takes your breath away too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why people are comparing it to childbirth. There is no correlation there.

Closest I could think of is a 20 on a scale of 10 hit on the funny bone near the elbow. Even worse because this pain just renders you motionless and brainless.

1|0
    0|0
  • For me... When a girls kicks my balls... I feel likeI've become her slave... I like to overreact and show my helplessness... I say things to her like... "U broke my nuts", "I am helpless against u"... When a girl needs a slave or a servant for her... All she has to do is kick my nuts

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not like that, its sharp and, hot I guess, but mostly a sharp pain that shoots up into the kidneys. Its like if you got stabbed in the kidneys (by like a pen or something with a slightly blunted tip) and it just aches for a long time after. The testicles themselves also feel that sharp pain but again, it radiates from that point while also shooting up into the kidneys. Its excruciating. Having been hit in the throat and the nose, its worse, its a lot worse then those things. Supposedly according to scientific data, they found the pain receptors and the brain response was the same as when women give birth (significantly shorter time span obviously) so I suppose you could compare the two (though its kind of hard to do that for obvious reasons). If hit hard enough it can cause nausea (I've not experienced it to any note worthy degree but I've heard others have). Its a thoroughly uncomfortable experience.

1|0
    0|0
  • It feels like those nerves in your body that register pain are getting smacked with a hammer directly.

1|0
    0|0
  • *Like a baseball bat is being shoved your ass.
    I imagine it feeling like getting punched in the nose or throat x3.
    Can be more like X5 ++

1|0
    0|0
  • Imagine your cervix and ovaries being on the outside of your body, and someone kicking them. The cervix can be fairly painful just from the penis penetrating too deep, never mind being kicked.

0|0
    0|0
  • The science behind it says twice as painful as childbirth with a shorter time. There's also the nausea and nervous system spasms associated with it.

1|1
    0|0
  • the balls are really sensitive and you don’t even need a good wack to it to drop you, even a little flick or any kind of damage will hurt like hell

1|1
    0|0
  • Breaking my arm and road rash hurt less, but getting shot by a gun most likely hurts more.

1|0
    0|0
  • Go get a mammogram, that’s probably similar. Make sure the doc smashes the ladies real flat. When you gasp and one eye starts twitching you’re there.

1|0
    0|0
  • Gut wrenching horrible pain radiating up through your whole body, it’s hurt bad enough to make me throw up before

1|0
    0|0
  • Nose and throat isn't really as sensitive as our balls. Our balls are literally organs outside our bodies except it has more tiny nerves designed to make millions of perfect cells only covered with skin with no muscles and bones to protect it. So it could as worse as a heart attack or an organ failure if it gets kicked. A small tap can cause us to flinch and have crippling dull aches and weakness. What more if it was kicked hard. Yeah it is a dull pain but it doesn't mean it don't hurt much just because it's dull. Compare dull and sharp pain. Sharp pain is when your hand gets stabbed with a sharp knife while dull pain is when your hand gets pounded by a heavy mallet or squished by a hydraulic press. So I can also say it feel like we got run over by a car. It can cause death tho.

1|0
    0|0
  • Feels like a dagger through my stomach. Got to be careful what I tell women.

1|0
    0|0
  • Have you even get raped... it feels the same...

1|0
    0|0
  • Childbirth

1|0
    0|0
    • 😂 I was waiting for someone to say that.

• No pain that I've experienced comes close to getting kicked in the balls, so childbirth it is

• Imagine giving birth. same pain.

1|0
    0|0
  • It is more painful than getting hit on your tits.

1|0
    0|0
  • imagine a baseball bat going to your testies

1|0
    0|0
  • bloody painful. that is all i can say.

1|0
    0|0
  • It feels like getting punched in the stomach. The pain is mostly in the lower abdomen. It hurts so bad that you want to sit down and try to recover, but you can't sit down because it hurts so bad. You will almost want to vomit.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never been kicked directly there, hard, but I've accidentally hit myself there and the pain is indescribable. We aren't exaggerating (some women think we are). It really doesn't compare to anywhere else. Best way I can think of to describe it, take the most sensitive part of your body (as a woman), and imagine being hit there hard! Maybe your clit right after orgasm and imagine someone coming and twisting it! LOL I don't know, but it's really painful. And it lingers a bit. It's not just a quick pain that immediately goes away. It's very intense and then turns into a dull pain (like a really bad toothache or just after dental surgery, with no pain killer!).

1|0
    0|0
  • If you ever get pregnant and have morning sickness the special kind of nausea caused from that is the same kind of nausea guys feel when they get kicked in the balls. It's special nerve endings that go from your genitals to your stomach that is located in both men and women.

So that's the nausea part. It's hard to explain the other parts of pain. You just feel it throughout your body.

A man who had a healthy heart went into shock and died of a heart attack because a woman squeezed his balls so hard in China. So yeah it can get really bad.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes