Can you do your best to explain what it feels like to get kicked in the balls?

I'm curious to know how painful it is.. it looks super painful the way guys act when they get hit by anything down there lol, I imagine it feeling like getting punched in the nose or throat x3 what would you compare it to?

031

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't know that there's anything to compare it to.

It's not painful in the way that you'd imagine getting hit by a car, or lit on fire, or anything "extreme" to feel like. It's more of an extreme punch to the gut, only the epicenter is down lower.

You feel like you're going to throw up, and like you've had the wind knocked out of you, at the same time. I imagine it's somewhat similar to what really bad period cramps would feel like, but with the added sensation of, like, a stubbed toe, on top of it.

• OK, this may help.

First, you know how when you hit your funny bone, it feels like a zap?
    Second, imagine your ovaries getting cramps.

It's like that. There is this sudden zapping pain in the crotch that travels in less than a second in a V-shape to where the ovaries would be but further up a bit.