I don't want to use birth control but my boyfriend doesn't want to use condoms?

So I stopped using bc because it impacts my sex drive among other things and I have had problems with irregular periods in the past. I also have PCOS. I've had somewhat regular periods since summer of last year and I'd like things to continue that way. I just don't want to mess with putting artificial hormones in my body.

My boyfriend, however, does not like the idea of using condoms.

I've heard there is an app that helps you track when you're fertile and when you're not, but there's some question related to the efficacy of it.

What should I do? Is our only option to use condoms?

49

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems a little insensitive of him not to use condoms.
    I mean there are other contrceotive devices, coils and stuff tje woman uses, but woukd be simplest to use condoms. Do you really want to be with someone who would risk pregnancy just because their pleasure may be dulled a little?