Blow job on the phone (Girls Please answer, but please read the whole question)?

Anonymous
O.K. So the other night my girlfriend wanted me to come over. However I told her I was on call for work. I had the phone for computer support for the airline that I work for. This means that if there is any problems with the computers they call me. Well She still wanted me to come over anyways because she wanted to see me. Well so I went over to her house and we watched a movie. Well afterward we were starting to get intimate. Well she is giving me a amazing blowing job. Well guess what? My cell starts to ring and it is work. I tell her I am REALLY REALLY SORRY, but I half to take this phone call. She says that’s perfectly fine. Well I was conformable so I did not want to get out of bed.

Well I answered the phone and started to help the night manager through some trouble shooting on the computers. It told me about 45 minutes to wall him through how to find the problem over the phone. Well about a minute into talking to the night manager my girlfriend starts to give me a blowjob again. Well let’s say it got kind of difficult to talk on the phone. After about 20 minutes I could not hold it back anymore and I blew my load and she swallowed it. Well after that she kept just playing with me d*** until I got off the phone.

Finally the moment after I hang up the phone she just starts laughing, and laughing and then some more laughing. After about five minutes of laughing my girlfriend tells me she thought it was hilarious to see me trying to hold it together while on the phone and talking all technical. She said it made her week. I told her again how sorry I was about having to take a phone call. She told me not to worry about it and it was fine because it knew it was something that could happen that night, but that we should now get more intimate and you can guess the rest from there.

I was wondering, girls have you ever do something that this? And was it really that funny?

5
1