How do you know if he just wants to bang me or if he likes me?

Anonymous
I met a guy about a month ago.

From the start, we had intense chemistry.

We have mutual friends and our circle keeps growing by the week. He's getting closer with my friends. and I have a feeling we will be seeing a lot of each other this summer.

So, first time we met I got drunk and sick and he took care of me and put me to bed. Not thinking I'd get a call back, I did. We've hung out every week since and keep in contact. He is always having people over at his house for parties a couple times a week so I go over there usually.

We've had sex about 5 times. And he tells me how sexy I am and blah de blah.

He has asked me out to dinner/drinks several times but it never works well for my schedule. Like tonight he asked me out again but I am busy.

He seems very on/off. Sometimes he's texting me trying to hang out all the time and the others I don't hear from him.

Does he know what he wants? Is he messing with me?

I don't know what his intentions are. I don't know if he's trying to bang me or trying to date me maybe. I'm just playing it cool though and not saying anything because we are friends and I will be seeing him a lot.

Tomorrow night we are going to a bar to watch our friends play. All our friends will be there.

... but really, how do I tell if he likes me or just wants to bang me?

please anything will help.

Thanks guys.

One thing I noticed, this boy is a complete d-bag (or has a rep. for it) he can seem to have a "I'm better than you" attitude... but the past couple weeks he has changed and is so nice. My friends have even mentioned it.
2
0