Would the modern woman get home inseminated / pregnant by a completely strange man?

surrogate
Are there girls / women that would have sexual intercourse with a complete stranger only for the purpose of becoming pregnant? I heard,watched, read many articles and news reports, that many modern females are looking to get inseminated from donors and they are willing to pay big expenses to get it done. Seemingly there are women who don't need a man (not lesbian) and they just want a child of their own. In some countries,apparently, it is quite a trend (even in cases when the woman has a husband but he's impotent) to get a guy with whom she'll actually have an intercourse (with the approval of her husband of course) and it is considered to be quite a standard way. Or let say, much more organic way, then using some crazy equipment to inject some semen from a clinic. The human chemistry could make difference by the conception - some articles claimed. But I actually never heard from a woman who would or did already go through this kind of treatment.

So my question is: Are there really women willing to have sex with a random male from a newspaper or internet ad only to get a child? If YES what are the criteria that he would need to meet? And if NO is your answer, under what conditions would you consider doing this as a girl / woman? Or at least are there some who thought of it? I'm quite curious about this, so thank you for all the insights that you can share and/or answers.
2
2