Guys, do you like the missionary position?

Why or why not? What makes it a good position in your opinion? If you don't like it, what position do you like best? I prefer missionary, myself. : P

04

Most Helpful Guy

• My Fiancee also likes it best, not to get TMI or anything, but it really depends on the shape of the guys penis, and the shape of the girls Vagina. Everybody is a little different in girth, angle, length, and depth. My favorite position has varied depending on my lover. Currently, I love when She's on top, or Doggie

What Guys Said 3

• I prefer missionary too. Much more closeness and intimate. More control. The vagina feels tighter and can go in deeper too especially with a pillow under. Fun to tease during it like can control how far to go in or the speed, etc. I like when she digs her nails or scratches my back or chest during it. Can I ask why it's your fav? Thanks.

• it's OK. I love reverse cowgirl so I can see her lovely ass

• Day in & day out it is tough to beat missionary..just a good, useful all-around position that works!

What Girls Said 0