He took my virginity and didn't know it, should I tell him the truth?

Anonymous
What would you do if a girl told you that you took her virginity and she didn't even tell you until now..an its been a few months already.. Would you be mad hurt upset.. how would you feel.. ?

I'm 22 an tried to wait for love but it never came.. I've been in love with my best friend and he kept leading me on for years five me hope.. but he suddenly stopped talking to me Because his baby mom came back after five years.. I was pissed and decided that id never find true love ..if I couldn't make him love me it was impossible Because I spent so much time and energy on that one person that lead me on to the maxxx... one night a crush hmu..he didn't no of me but I knew of him through mutual friends.. an that I've liked for years hmu... and it just so happens I was upset with a guy that I've also cared for at the time so I kinda wanted to get it over with because I was tired of waiting for a prince and I had Sex with a guy who didn't no of me but I knew of him and didn't no I was a virgin.. but I tools him I was only with omw guy and its been a lonnng time since I had sex...

I Didn bleed during sex an it didn't hurt .. I told him hw was my first blow job tho... but after sex he smiled an told me I was reckless ( I've watched p*rn and I no how to make my body feel good) anyways he was my first everything. Now were just f- buddies.. we only been together 5 times since June..

Should I tell him he truth ?

How would you as a guy see this? How would you take it?what would you feel and say to someone that just told you this ? Would it then you off or then you on..?

+1 y
Would it turn your off or turn you on? ****
7
0