Women don't gain muscle fast? Then why are my legs so huge now!

arsenal25
I work out a lot, but for some reason my body changes so fat as I switch my work outs. I started running fast now well the more I run the more I can increase my speed, not on the treadmill I can do it at 7.4 or so sometimes higher and sprint, bring it down to 6 for a little and go up again. I noticed my LEGS ARE HUGE and I did this for like a week and a half ( I also do weights 3 times a week). I mean I thought they say girls don't gain muscle that fast, that's so not true b.c. everyone noticing o your lugs got bigger so muscular. I hate it, I want muscle but lean nice not this bulk! I also do elliptical and bikes, but my resistance is also high and varies, I mean how can I keep working out in low resistance when I don't feel like I am working out at all on them, I have to push myself or I get bored, but ah this is frustrated now I have to totally cut down on working out so they get smaller? help
+1 y
I know genetics etc. play a role. but how do I work out to make them not get big? any advice on that! I don't want to stop working out I just need to find ways to work out which don't bulk me up and lean me out instead
3
0