Whats the worst bar in your home town or city you've been to or heard of?

I was thinking about this as one of the worst in my home town is closing down this weekend. it was more of a summer bar with a large patio , I went there a lot when I was younger and it used to be busy and hot but in recent years it had went downhill. it was sort of a dumb place and only girls you'd meet there were stuck up 19-20 something college kids back home from school and they were all pretty much a guaranteed rejection and when they were gone bar pretty much empty as no body else in town seemed to go there. and it used to serve " warm " $ 5 red bulls for some reason they never kept them in fridge and had smoking area located rate beside entrance and to get to nice patio you'd have to walk through all the smoke. I never understood why they did that one. it also had the worst music line up and always seemed to play the same stuff over and over each night. and it never did any special events or had any live bands play ever , always the same night with nothing special going on , just a plain dj every night.

but yeah its closing for good this weekend and will never open again , maybe someone else will buy the location and try and turn it into something else who knows. but anyways curious to hear others stories and its not necessary to list your location or name of bar if you want to remain anonymous.
1
1