How can I get my crush's attention?

PLEASE READ THIS FIRSTwww.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1166874-how-can-i-loosen-up-ease-the-awkwardness-between-us-help-people
we don't talk a lot or anything. i don't want to go out with him i heard he's a terrible boyfriend i just want to get his attention because i like him a lot but i don't want to get my heartbroken by him. so today i was standing with a girl and he came to her and said that he asked 'her' out and she blew him off and he looked a bit sad, and i left casually because i was discussing homework only with that girl. anyway, i felt sad because i found out he doesn't like me even though he pays attention at me, and i started to think he is playing mind games with me because he caught me staring at him. i was emotionless and i don't flirt or anything with him. so i stopped staring at him and when we treat each other that way we suddenly talk to each other. i do that and so does he. how can i ever get his attention?
+1 y
UH HELP ME I AM GOING INSANE
+1 y
THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAAAAAAAZYYYYYYYYYYYYY
How can I get my crush's attention?
1
1