Do your so-called best friends end up being selfish and disappear in the long run? Are you tired of people changing?

Must be a fact of life that people change, but my trust has went out the window. I am now investing much less in knowing people deeply. At least five of my best friends have become anti-social, depressed, or just unreliable because of their personal problems! Ugh! Even though, their behavior has nothing to do with me, I just cannot deal with the disappointment anymore! :(

And, a lot of those people feel that I should make contact with them first or they 'assume' I am 'too busy' for them. What the fuck ever! No, actually, I just stopped giving a shit to reach out anymore when these people call me like twice a year. Some of them don't even talk by phone anymore; just text because of their' issues'! I am so over this BS. This is like 80% of people I know! I think I just need to spend less time on socializing and more on my goals because we are on our own it seems!
2
1