Why did my ex friends with benefits suddenly stop talking to me? What did and do I do?

So maybe two or three months have passed since my ex friends with benefits and I stopped hooking up. However she's stopped talking to me pretty much all together about a month ago. Did i do something wrong? we had rules, like if either of us got into a relationship then wed call it off it just so happened i pulled the trigger first. about 2 or 3 months ago i got a girlfriend again. all that being said my fwb, Courtney, and i were really close before we hooked up we talked pretty much everyday and we helped each other through pretty tough break ups on both of our behaves. she was suddenly ignored by this guys she had the hugest thing for, and my gf of a year cheated on me. so yeah we were pretty much two underdogs that got together. our thing started after a party where we hooked up she told me she honestly just wanted the physical aspect of it; not a relationship. which i won't lie kinda hurt i really liked her at this point I proposed we hook up more often but as friends. she agreed and yeah we had a few months of awesomeness we hung out all the time, went out on dates and were pretty much best friends. well around July the guy that pretty much shunned her texted her apologizing for everything, funny enough at the sane time my ex did the same thing. like i said were both knew our rules but kept it going kinda being each other's back ups. honestly, i felt like crap though. i think i was really starting to fall for her, someone who was practically my bestfriend. beautiful, hilarious, intelligent easygoing too, she was just easy to be around i didn't want to screw anything up she said she didn't want anything in the beginning so i acted like it was nothing and i was really interested in my ex well after a bit hanging out with my ex she asked if i wanted to start over. i asked Courtney about it and she gave me a nonchalant answer.. so i went for it i stopped the thing and started dating my ex again. a little after this Courtney just stopped responding
0
1