How do I hint to a boy I like him? (Positive answers only) (Guys answers would be appreciated)

Hi! ^^ There is a guy I know named Noah, and we've been friends for over a year now. i started crushing on him since the start. He's super funny and flirts a lot. We equally flirted with each other until he met this girl named Jasmine and since has obsessed over her, but would still mildly flirt with me. Seven harsh months (xD) I was his friend and tried to shut out his feelings from him. He still feels like the right one and he broke up with Jasmine a week ago. I'm trying to give him time before I make the first move, because he may not want a girlfriend after all he's been through. I don't even know how to show him how I feel, he flirts a lot and it became more of a game between him and I. How should I make an obvious hint that I like him? He doesn't make eye contact much either. I wish I could ask him out but for one it may be two early, and two, we've been friends for over a year, good friends at that. I don't want to lose him as a friend, but I am big time crushing over him. What can I say to make it obvious?
3
0