For such a medical history is there any hope in having friends or even a somewhat normal romantic love life?

Since I was 3yrs old I has asthma and a Chronic bleeder from my nose (longest time 11Hr). Spent almost all my time going in and out of the children's hospital so as far as friends go , no one wanted to sit near the kid that was always bleeding from her nose so no friends , then when 18 found out it was all because I had scoliossis 60 degree curved spine. so my sine was pushing all my internal organs to one side and resting on my lung causing it to swell, bruise and tear , after surgery and a month in hospital recuperation , so no friends never dated (but really good at giving dating advice) and have yet to finish high school cuz I've bee in and out of hospital so grade 10 unfinish and not attending cuz I can't stand to long can't run and a lot more limitations so Im over wait and my whole world is my small room and my mother who is like my nurse with such a long medical list is there any hope in making friends and actually having a life at 19 be it friends or romantic not that I haven't had any sexual encounters I'm over weight but hot sometimes when I'm not dying of pain
3
1