Is he playing me or just scared?

I met this guy two years ago. We started talking and texting everyday. He said he wasn't ready for a committed relationship and didn't wanna hurt me and I said OK. Later on, we both express our feeling for each other and now we are still in the same place. Now i have been noticing every time I'm on the phone he gets loud until he realizes its a woman. He always wanna know where I'm going and who is with me. When where alone we can't stay off each other but when people are around he gets an attitude every time i touch him. Im just tired of all it and don't know what to do. He is 44 and I am 24. Is he playing games or is he scared.
+1 y
I think he has issues all so. Every time I try to end our friendship. He won't leave me alone. This is my first time dealing with and older man and I realize their crazier than men my age.
+1 y
Tried to move on but he stop eating when I did 😕😢
Is he playing me or just scared?
1
1