I'm so embarassed. What should I do? Do u think that he was taking advantage of the situation?

So one of my classmates invited me to a club to meet her friends because we both are from the same country and she wanted me to have more contact with people of my nationality
I went, but it was embarrassing for me because i wasn't sure about my mother tongue and they all wanted to talk to me but i didn't know how or what to answer.
As I'm very shy i drunk to relax and enjoy the party
Then I started dancing and everyone noticed that i was just a little dizzy
A guy that my friend wanted me to meet started dancing with me, we hold eachother, we danced together and he even kissed my lips and my forehead innocently
then we went to the car and he laid in my arms and held my hand (that was special but i still dont trust him... he even has a girlfriend from what I know, but nothing serious)
When the car stopped, I was so drunk that i puked everything I had in my stomatch and everyone was looking at me and talking about it ;(
That guy that i just mentioned told to my friend that I could go sleep to his house but my friend said that it wouldn't happen because i would sleep at her house
I had no stregth to get up from the car and my friend's boyfriend took me into his arms
My friend's aunt was at that party and noticed everything, she was nice and helped me but I have no idea of what she and everybody else is thinking about me right now
THAT'S ALL
IM SO EMBARASSED
How am I going to face this people now?
2
0