Anybody else feel violated when the opposite sex mentions something private about your gender?

like period jokes coming from guys, girls talking about erectile dysfunction.. etc
i personally feel violated and a little bit offended at times from things like this (especially period jokes from boys, so embarrassing). like i would it laugh it off but deep down... i REALLY wish you never said that at least not in the presence of a girl.
and yes i know its natural and its human nature bla bla bla.. but same reason you wouldn't go to your dad (if mom is not around) and tell him "im going to buy tampons because i just got my period and i have no money, so basically blood on my underwear and no tampon to absorb it... money please"
yes
no
not sure/ see answers
Vote C
GirlGuy
6
3