GUYS ANSWERS ONLY!!! How to address a strangers intentions?

Somebody I care very deeply for has been made the interest of a stranger I've heard of and feel uncomfortable with. This stranger has been messaging my friend and making him[J] (we shall call my friend J to keep from confusions) very obviously the person of their desire. I don't feel this stranger respects J at all and just all in all I get a very sketchy vibe from said stranger and like he's just trying at toying with J for whatever sick demented pleasure. I fear he may even be slightly obsessed with J to some degree. It's bull shit. So here's my situation: I wish to confront this stranger over FB but don't know how to convey my concern and curiosity without appearing over protective and like a total douche. I don't want it to bounce back at J because of this asshole potentially deciding that it was J who put me up to this. That's not in any way the case at all. I just care a lot for J. I need help knowing what to say to get a straight answer from this guy on his intentions with my friend. Any of you guys had similar situations where you felt the need to protect someone dear to you? How did you handle the situation, how did it work out, and what should I say?
GUYS ANSWERS ONLY!!! How to address a strangers intentions?
Add Opinion