Can I do to help me over come this high rate of shyness with my crush?

I have a. Serious problem I don't know If I have real bad self esteem problems when every single time I see my crush I always tense up and don't know what to say I feel stupid and I'm a very shy girl I want to talk to him and really want to tell him how I feel but it's just so hard. and he tells his mom and she tells my mom why I don't talk to him and why I'm always quiet but I can't help it I want to be more of an social person when I comes to him, but it's so hard I really have to get help or need someone to talk to about my problem. i always get really depressed when I see him and he talks to me and I never creat a conversation and I know it's ruining my relationship with him and I don't want that i really don't! and it really sucks because people tell why I act the way I do and sometimes I always have an mean expression on my face and have the time I look mean and my mom tells me that Dakota doesn't know how to approach me when I look like I'm in a bad mood when I'm really not.. what can I do to help me over come this high rate of shyness with my crush I'm 18 years old and need to grow out of it?
2
2