What to do if a guy flirts with you just to make his GF jealous?

this guy is a reaaaaal attention seeker. he's popular and loved by people and he's so confident, and at first i thought he's nice and all but he turnd to be very fake so i disliked him. at first i crushed over him but once i relized how fake he is i kind of stopped liking him then i hate him.
he would give me a cold shoulder then i would do the same then all of a sudden he'd talk to me and i would respond at first but now whenever he does i try to be not rude but i'd leave quickly but he'd always be like "you got chewin gum" in a fake australian accent -_-
he would always do this fake flirt funny face that is 'seductive' with me while asking me. today he flipped and ran his finger through his hair while asking if i have any gum which made him look like a fool and i couldn't help but laugh my ass off.
he also at my locker that was next to his asked if i have any gum and i said no to him earlier and i said it again and he said "haha just kidding" and i nodded then after a second he asked if i am ok and i said i am and then each went to their class.
he has a GF. he's trying to flirt with me to make her jealous it's obvious, or maybe he's trying to embarrass me or something. he's a real fake. i try my best to hint him that i don't wanna talk to him but he keeps talking to me. what should i do? i mean he has so much confident and he is really popular and loved by people. why would he expect that i would like him being fake? what should i do?
+1 y
he;s a jerk what to do?
2
2