Sexual? Girls getting angry and guys getting loud (and yelling), but not enough to cause an argument?

There is this really close couple who like to edge each other on. They tease each other and play jokes on each other, but they are super close. It's something about their body language that seems to say that they are bffs.

The guy likes to tease the girl until she makes an angry face. The girl likes to tease the guy until he gets embarrassed and starts yelling (and then he sounds like a cute 4 year old). Is this sexual?

I felt like this with my significant other. He's so cute when he throws a tantrum. It makes me want to tackle him.

It's always respectful, though. No insults about the other person (with my circumstances and with the previous couple's circumstances). It's like you're play fighting. No actual fighting ensures, and no hurt feelings ensures... but it's there. The reaction... to their reaction... is there.
+1 y
It's similar to the American phrase, "Shut up!" Yes, "shut up" can mean to be quiet, but sometimes it's used just as an expression of surprise. You don't actually want the person to shut up or be silent. It's like I don't actually want him to be whiny and unhappy. There isn't shame on his side, and I would feel really bad if there was shame on his side. It's like he's just purely embarrassed without the humiliation and shame. And there's an overload of cuteness from seeing that expression.
+1 y
And the sound of guys yelling when they're embarrassed... sounds... similar to a noise one would make during... sex.
1
1