Open Discussion: Am I the only one who thinks this guy is (being) a stud? Is he just a douchebag?

There is this one interesting guy that I have met and was friend for a little while. At first he just asked me if I have ever kissed a girl which was kind of awkward for me to answer but I answered anyways. He then told me that he had kissed so many girls and laid with some of them. On the other day him and his "tomboy" girlfriend was wrestling or "manhandling" her. The following day he was like "Why did you think I can manhandle Emily?" Then he showed me his muscles.. I didn't respond because I have no opinion on that matters. He has also told me that "You need to kiss a girl", "You need to get a girlfriend" etc.. I find that shit worthless and I want to make my own decisions especially in those personal choices.

So my question is based on what I have said, do you think he is (trying to be) a stud? DO you also see how he kind of is a douchebag too?
0
1