I don't know what to do about wanting to take things slow with my friend and getting what I want ATM.. life's short waiting sucks but I like him?

I like a guy but I want to take things really slow with him bc I like him so much and he's very I don't know.. reserved. I don't know if he's shy but he's hard to get comfortable around me.

So anyhow it's not like I just randomly like him. We tried dating a few months ago but he was too reserved and I was too inexperienced so I just decided we'd better try being friends first.

I am being friends in hopes we get back to where we were but in a better place.

Thing is I reallllly want physical stuff. Not necessarily sex just you know physical contact maybe kissing. Even cuddling but I don't do that with friends. My friends are always hanging off each other but it's just not me.

I can see other guys - plenty are into me- while I'm working on him but that seems wrong.

I think he'll doubt if not take my feelings for him seriously if I see other guys plus I just don't want to lol I want him not dk eind else. .. and since it's too soon to break the physical barrier with him bc we are technically just friends I dk what to do or if there's really anything I can do.

Probably not lol I mean I want physical closeness I don't want to date around and it's too tenuous with us for me to just be all casual physically flirty with him... Haha if anyone is creative here ,;)
+1 y
Do you think you should tell someone what you want ( friends or more) , before asking them what they want?

I think it's only reasonable way to do it.
1
0