How would you respond/ think if your friend told you that they are a psychopath?

Would you not care? Would you be scared or look differently at them?
I have recently discovered that I have REALLY strong psychopathic tendencies (according to tests) but I don't have the negative parts of it like narcissism or being calloused.

I have refrained from telling friends and loved ones as I believe that they would take it negatively but I was wondering y'alls take on it.

For clarification psychopathy is genetically based and has been seen throughout human history. It mainly means that the person does not have social emotions like love, shame, empathy etc.
I would be shocked but wouldn't think differently of them
I wouldn't care
I would be shocked and think differently of them
Vote C
other
Vote D
GirlGuy
+1 y
Lol I don't have any strongly immoral or detrimental behavior. I still feel "sorry" for people. Psychopaths have normal cognitive empathy (they know how and why people think) but low affective empathy (we don't feel them ourselves or respond to others). I see that emotions like love and grief hurt others and I feel sorry for them, but i dont understand the pain of grief myself.
4
4